Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Just say Hi ! :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bobi Posted - 13 February 2014 : 13:43:18
Hello my friends :)

Bankruptcy was not easy but was the best decision ever for me ! After 2 months from discharge I start to save money ! I work 6 days a week.I change carrer path 180 degree . I love my job ( Hotel Manager). Im 38 and I start my master degree in Hotel Management :P..never to late :) ..You know what . Im happy !!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Niobe Posted - 20 February 2014 : 10:36:07
I think I will have to disagree with part of that. Most companies will ask about BR but not all about IVA for example, applying for Power of Attorney.

BR is good for a lot of people but all avenues should be looked at and your credit file will be trashed for the same length of time.

Don't forget that BR is in the London Gazette forever.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

andyb53 Posted - 20 February 2014 : 09:26:15
Trust me Bobi BR was the best decision you could have ever made if you felt hopelessly out of you depth (financially).. I did it in 2008 6 yrs on and last week I took another look at my credit file. In Jan it was "2" (poor) now it is "4" (Good) as my BR HAS FALLEN OFF. These "Leeches" that persuade people to go into IVS's forget to tell you that if you have no property, (or equity in one), or assets. THERE IS NO BENEFIT OF AN IVA OVER A BANKRUPTCY! It is just they collect up to 40% of whatever you pay back. Your Credit file is still trashed for at least 6 yrs and often more.
Well done matey. The next 5 yrs will fly by.

Andy B

Andyb
bobi Posted - 14 February 2014 : 13:26:54
Thank you guys for the support ! Happy Valentines day :)
Blackie Posted - 14 February 2014 : 09:32:18
Hi Bobi

Like the other people who have answered your blog, I, too, am happy for you. Bankruptcy these days is designed to assist you get back on your feet debt free. The next milestone is working to repair your credit and the next six years will pass in a trice. Congratulations!

For help and advice on the easiest and most effective way to a debt free future, please telephone me on FREEPHONE 0800 298 0253
Viki.W Posted - 13 February 2014 : 17:05:55
Great post Bobi. Glad it's all going well for you.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Niobe Posted - 13 February 2014 : 16:37:36
Excellent news Bobi. Glad things are working out ok for you.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

pcoventry2 Posted - 13 February 2014 : 14:36:14
quote:
Originally posted by bobi

Hello my friends :)

Bankruptcy was not easy but was the best decision ever for me ! After 2 months from discharge I start to save money ! I work 6 days a week.I change carrer path 180 degree . I love my job ( Hotel Manager). Im 38 and I start my master degree in Hotel Management :P..never to late :) ..You know what . Im happy !!

Agreed with you! I am 9 months after discharge. it's all starting to work for me too. it was not hard for me. i only spoke to the OR twice in 12 months, The hardest bit was fighting my creditors to update my file etc but I'm winning that battle.

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page