Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Good Luck for tomorrow (2nd) BankruptC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
maizie Posted - 01 October 2008 : 16:48:48
Hi hun

If I don't have chance to get on this site tomorrow, hope it all goes well for you and hubby tomorrow... will be thinking of you! Everythings crossed!!!

xx

Maizie
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nat Posted - 02 October 2008 : 14:56:55
Hi BC
Good luck for your interview!!
Nat
x
BankruptC Posted - 02 October 2008 : 14:43:34
Thanks Julian. Any ideas on the BRU/BRO front? Is 'not being happy with the level of our debt' something they can give us one for if they say they understand how we ended up having to go BR?

Thanks again all!

C. x
JulianDonnelly Posted - 02 October 2008 : 14:05:06
Best of luck!

Julian Donnelly
Spokesperson for www.Bankruptcyhelp.org.uk
Don't forget the helpline on 0800 078 9367
digman Posted - 02 October 2008 : 14:04:33
Good luck with your interview C. Half way there , 1 down and 1 to go . Will be thinking of you at 3

Andy
maizie Posted - 02 October 2008 : 13:22:46
Im glad things are ok hunni. Put it this way if you did get a BRU/BRO would it be such a bad thing? Would you want credit again for a while?

Fingers crossed yours goes ok xxx

Maizie
BankruptC Posted - 02 October 2008 : 12:52:43
Hi all and thanks again,

Well ian's just got off the phone now so 1 hour 40 mins it took. The man was pleasant and polite, but did say he's not happy with the level of our spending (aaargh!). Not 100% sure what that means for us, but I'll ask him later. We could well be looking at a BRU/BRO, I think, although he didn't say so. Does the fact he's not happy with the level of spending warrant a BRU? Any ideas John, Julian or Suzanne?

At least he said he has no interest in the car, which is good. He just needs to get in touch with the finance company and they've already said they're happy with it. He also said he should be able to let us know about an IPA when he speaks to me later, which would be good.

He moved my appt to 3pm instead of 4 so I have less time to sit and fret!

C. x
movin on Posted - 02 October 2008 : 12:44:17
Hi BC

Good luck for both your meetings today

Jenny

xx

The weights are coming off my shoulders very slowly, but making such a big diference !!
Needafriend Posted - 02 October 2008 : 12:26:00
Hi BC

Thats good news at least his is almost done and as others have said you cant remember everything just be honest.

Our interviews were straight after so we did not have time to confur with each other.

Take care and get well soon.

Jo x

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Needafriend's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/
maizie Posted - 02 October 2008 : 11:10:00
Good luck! x

Maizie
BankruptC Posted - 02 October 2008 : 11:05:07
OMG he got home at 10:59 and the phone rang at 11:00 on the dot! He's on the phone as we speak!!!

I'll update you later.

C. x
maizie Posted - 02 October 2008 : 11:00:17
If you can't remember its OK. Don't forget I knew none of my dates and they were fine with that! xx

Maizie
BankruptC Posted - 02 October 2008 : 10:54:45
I'm not ready for mine, that's the problem. I need to go through with ian when we last used each credit card etc before I can do mine.

OMG I am a nervous wreck!

C. x
Needafriend Posted - 02 October 2008 : 10:52:29
Just tell them, they may be able to go through yours first.

Good luck

Jo x

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Needafriend's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

BankruptC Posted - 02 October 2008 : 10:50:35
OMG Ian's interview's in 10 mins (I think!) and he's not here!!!!

He took our little one to my mum's for childcare (an hour away) and has got stuck in traffic!!!!! We rearranged the OR interview and I can't remember if it's at 11 or 11:30! Let's hope it's 11:30!! What on earth do I do if he's not back?!

Aaaaaaaaaargh!

C. x
Needafriend Posted - 02 October 2008 : 10:15:26
Good luck for your interviews today both of you.

Hope your feeling better soon, my eldest son has the Flu too so i have him at home on the sofa tucked into his duvet watching the Simpsons.

LOL

Jo x

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page