Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 bankrupt this morning and now a summons

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jacqui37 Posted - 16 September 2008 : 13:36:56
after following advice i finaly went bankrupt this morning, heaved a sigh of relief, only to come home and find a summons at my door, what do i do, just want to leave this earth at the moment. very distressed Jacqui
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Skippy Posted - 03 November 2008 : 15:30:43
I'll keep everything crossed for you that they drop the case xxx

Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, today is the present, a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/
jacqui37 Posted - 03 November 2008 : 15:25:50
well i went to court on thurs and put in my plea of not quilty, this threw the dwp as they were expecting a quilty plea and to sentence me there and then, they have adjourned untill Jan 10th (what a start to the new year) my solicitor thinks they may well drop the case as they have not any real evidence to proceed to crown court, so keeping everything crossed for now, i would like to thank everyone on this forum who have given me advice and support it has helped me so much. best wishes Jacqui
quote:
Originally posted by Needafriend

Hi Jacqui

Def let us know how it all goes Thurs.

TTFN

Jo x

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Needafriends Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/

movin on Posted - 27 October 2008 : 21:59:09
You are doing an amazing job of staying strong - keep it up and we are all here for you

xx

The weights are coming off my shoulders very slowly, but making such a big diference !!
jacqui37 Posted - 27 October 2008 : 17:06:32
THANKS, I WENT TO SEE SOLICITOR TODAY FOR THURSDAYS HEARING, oops caps off now, i will be pleading not guilty and then the case will be sent over to crown for trial with a jury, but i will get a fairer hearing there, i hope! but this will be going on well into the new year, but i have come this far so i will see it all the way through, surely if i was quilty i would have given up by now, why cant they see that, anyway bye for now. x
quote:
Originally posted by moneyworries

Hi Jacqui

I too am also not aware of your personal circumstances, however i know that anytime i need a shoulder i find it here. I wish you all the luck for the 30th and will certainly be thinking of you.

Take care
Jenny

xx

The weights are coming off my shoulders very slowly, but making such a big diference !!

movin on Posted - 26 October 2008 : 16:45:14
Hi Jacqui

I too am also not aware of your personal circumstances, however i know that anytime i need a shoulder i find it here. I wish you all the luck for the 30th and will certainly be thinking of you.

Take care
Jenny

xx

jacqui37 Posted - 26 October 2008 : 12:02:00
thanks i am seeing solicitor tommorow to see just how far this is all going to go, i will keep you informed, thanks for the support x
quote:
Originally posted by tracy_b

Hi Jacqui,
Sorry to see you having such an awful time lately. Can't say much to help you out, but just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you. I wish you all the best for the 30th and hope you come out of it all o.k.
Good luck
Tracy XX

tracy_b Posted - 20 October 2008 : 17:29:14
Hi Jacqui,
Sorry to see you having such an awful time lately. Can't say much to help you out, but just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you. I wish you all the best for the 30th and hope you come out of it all o.k.
Good luck
Tracy XX
jacqui37 Posted - 20 October 2008 : 14:51:47
sorry i didnt get back sooner but i have been in such a state doc had to come out to calm me down. thurs was awful, i was put up in front of 3 judges, my brief went for an adjournmant, gods knows why, now i have to go back on 30th to plea, i have been told that if i plea not guilty, which i will, then the case will be sent to trial at crown court for a jury to decide, how it ever got to this i will never know, cant take much more, thankgod i have you guys to talk to.
quote:

Hi Jacqui

Def let us know how it all goes Thurs.

TTFN

Jo x

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Needafriends Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

jacqui37 Posted - 14 October 2008 : 15:22:48
thanks the support from this forum is a life saver i realy mean that x
quote:
Originally posted by Skippy13

Good luck for Thursday x

Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, today is the present, a gift to make the most of.

Skippy Posted - 14 October 2008 : 15:20:57
Good luck for Thursday x

jacqui37 Posted - 14 October 2008 : 15:14:06
hi im back again, well my court hearing is on Thursday at 11am, i am sooooo scared, cant sleep eat or concerntrate, havnt even heard from my brief yet, is that normal? i have never been so scared in all my life, whatever happens thursday i think i will end the day with a glass, probably bottle of wine, will let you know what happens on Friday, will this saga ever end?
quote:

Thats Great news Jacqui. :)

Well done, i am soooooooooooo pleased for you, thats one less thing to worry about.

Have a great weekend.

LOL

Jo x

"Needafriend's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

jacqui37 Posted - 03 October 2008 : 16:34:09
good news got my original solicitor back so 13 days to go till 1st hearing im keeping everything crossed, i will be intouch soon you are a great bunch and the support means a lot to me thanks Jacqui
quote:
Originally posted by RHB

Is it a criminal case? If it is you have a right to legal representation, there must be one solicitor around to represent you. If not, surely the case will have to be adjourned?

RHB Posted - 01 October 2008 : 17:22:42
Is it a criminal case? If it is you have a right to legal representation, there must be one solicitor around to represent you. If not, surely the case will have to be adjourned?
jacqui37 Posted - 01 October 2008 : 15:33:17
thanks jo lets see how it goes ah, still no luck with a solicitor, keep intouch x
quote:

Oh jacqui thats good news about the interview but real C**p news about your solicitors.

I do hope that you get something sorted out today, that was a bit unfair me thinks as they have left it till last minute to tell you.

Oh mate you know where we are and let us know how you get on, i usually end up with bad luck i seem to be a magnet, but since going BR my luck is starting to improve so i will pass on my luck to you for today and hopefully that will help you out.

LOL

Jo x

For links to help with Bankruptcy, useful web pages and also a run down of my new debt free life, both before and after Bankruptcy, then please visit my blog:

jacqui37 Posted - 01 October 2008 : 11:33:20
well my or interview is over, only lasted 22mins she was a realy nice lady so wasnt bad atall, latest on my court case is, my solicitor called yesturday says she cant deal with my case now as my ex husband has an open case with them and it is a conflict of interests, whatever that means as he hasnt got anything going on concerning me, i rang all solicitors that deal with this kind of thing, and guess what they are either too busy or cant take it on as it is only 15 days till my hearing, why does it always seem to poop on me from such a graet hight? does anyone else have such bad luck? will try to get solicitor today but dont hold out any hope, its downhill again, Jacqui
quote:

Good Luck Mate:-)

It will all be fine.

Let us know how you get on.

Jo x

"There is light at the end of the tunnel, if you cant find it get a brighter torch"

For links to help with Bankruptcy, useful web pages and also a run down of my new debt free life, both before and after Bankruptcy, then please visit my blog:

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page