Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 The forms...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
got there Posted - 12 October 2008 : 19:54:56
I have submitted my forms and now printed 3 copies, the problem is I put the car in the any other property section as read the bit about do you own a motor wrong and thought if you had disposed on one in the last 12 months so put no where I should have put yes and detailed the car. I have crossed out the cross in the No box and crossed the yes box and written in details of the car etc.

Also the other essential payments box i wrote in £90 to cover life/household/car tax and repairs and detailed others in the box seperately which totals up to £248.00 plus the £90. The total at the bottom of the sheet doesnt include the extras (£248). I have clearly detailed them in the box. Do you think this is okay??

Sorry if I have lost anyone along the way - x
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Needafriend Posted - 16 October 2008 : 07:19:37
Hi GT

I will get my day right this time

"Good Luck for Tomorrow" the 17th.

Loads of love

Jo x

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Needafriends Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/
got there Posted - 16 October 2008 : 07:03:59
Thanks for your kind words - arrgghhh its tommorrow!!

x
jwmc77 Posted - 16 October 2008 : 00:29:14
good luck for tomorrow g.t, hope all goes well...we're going br in jan/feb and i agree that this site is a massive help, keep us posted!

MAC
dazed and confused Posted - 16 October 2008 : 00:10:57
Me too - good luck for Friday!
BankruptC Posted - 15 October 2008 : 22:29:41
Hi Getting there.

Just wanted to add my best wishes for Friday too. It'll be absolutely fine. Looking forward to your post to tell us how it went.

C. x
siobhan Posted - 15 October 2008 : 22:15:24
Good Luck on Friday!
tracy_b Posted - 15 October 2008 : 19:04:26
Hi GT,
i only told my mum and dad and hubby told his mum. Hopefully no one we know will be looking in the local newspaper for the BR ads.
Will be thinking of you at 10.
Tracy XX
got there Posted - 15 October 2008 : 18:39:58
Thanks Tracy, its 10am - childminder has my youngest all day from 8.30-3pm so going out to lunch afterwards hopefully lol. My ex is coming to court with me as moral support (im gonna need it). we are still very amicable for the kids sake, he and my mom who couldnt come are the only ones who know about it (other than everyone on here lol) x
tracy_b Posted - 15 October 2008 : 18:24:43
Excellent GT,

Enjoy your wine! What time are you going on Friday. I like to know so that i think of whoever is going through it.
Good luck, i'm sure you'll be fine

Tracy XX
got there Posted - 15 October 2008 : 17:37:32
Had to make a few alterations (done with tippex) as tracy advised. All done now, money ready. Savings account cleared as will be losing this.

I going to have a glass of wine and watch TV after kids gone to bed and relax tonight as I know I will be on eggshells tommorrow night lol. x
Needafriend Posted - 13 October 2008 : 19:55:07
Sorry GT

Blonde moment!:-)

Just getting in there first.

Jo x
Your Mother Hen :-)

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Mother Hen's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

got there Posted - 13 October 2008 : 19:45:42
Thanks Jo, I'm not up til Friday 17th as it were, but thanks and I will definately post on here afterwards, you have all been a rock since I found this site, as probably can be said for everyone who has found this forum. xx
Needafriend Posted - 13 October 2008 : 19:28:41
GT,

Best of luck for tomorrow make sure that you meet up with a friend and most of all let us know how it all goes.

Jo x
Your Mother Hen :-)

"Mother Hen's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

tracy_b Posted - 13 October 2008 : 18:55:55
Thats a good idea.
Good luck GT.
TracyX X
got there Posted - 13 October 2008 : 18:53:06
Thanks Jo and Tracy. All done now and in a folder ready for Court along with my IVA failure letter. Will be getting money out tommorrow, so no last minute panics.

Thanks for all your help, I am going to try and forget about it now til its all over. I am in court at 10am so have arrange to meet a friend for lunch at 1.30pm to wind down. lol x

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page