Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 i think i will get done for fraud.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
georgedb Posted - 25 November 2008 : 20:05:08
i think i will get done for fraud. the reason i say this is because i was unemployed when i applied for these credit cards 6 years ago. i am now in 50000 of debt and my O R phone interview is on thursday morning at 10.30. i know a lot of you will say i deserve this, but the stress is still the same as anyone elses. i have been a complete fool and after 2 failed marriages perhaps deserve all the punishment coming my way. i really think i will go to prison. thanks for reading this.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Trolly-Dolly Posted - 27 November 2008 : 21:10:27
Wow that must be a relief!
Now go and have a whiskey to calm yourself down. Its a cold night out there.

You can read my blog here;

http://drowningmummy.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Needafriend Posted - 27 November 2008 : 11:52:34
Hey George thats great news.

Well done you, enjoy the rest of the day and you know where we are if need us.

LOL

Jo
x

For more info on how i have come through bankruptcy and for links to help, you can read my blog here called:
Needafriend's Info on Bankruptcy :-)
http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/
Needafriend says: Live life to the full, take life by the horns and live a little, otherwise life would be so boring!
georgedb Posted - 27 November 2008 : 11:50:05
hey guys, its just finished! dont know where to start. emotions all over the place! still drunk from the large brandy trolly dolly advised! i still cant beleive the amount of support i have received from you guys! i love you all! i am a bit dazed as to the amount of questions i had to answer. dont know if i'm out of the woods yet but at least that ones over! would you beleive the first question she asked was how long have you been unemployed!! told her the truth and was waiting for the inevitable, that you have falsly applied for credit. but nothing!!! gonna have a lie-down now before i fall down!! love you all so much!!!! george.

Needafriend Posted - 27 November 2008 : 11:29:07
Yey, me too!

Hey George we are thinking about you, dont forget to let us know how it all goes.

Jo
x

For more info on how i have come through bankruptcy and for links to help, you can read my blog here called:
Needafriend says: Live life to the full, take life by the horns and live a little, otherwise life would be so boring!
movin on Posted - 27 November 2008 : 11:26:18
Oh i wonder how George has got on today....Ive been thinking about you...

xx

Onwards and Upwards is the way im going :-0)

xx
Needafriend Posted - 26 November 2008 : 22:46:39
Hey George,

Try and relax, have that brandy that TD has suggested and try if you can not to think about tom.

It will all be ok and soon be over.

I will be thinking of you and i do hope that you will let us know how it all goes.

Take care and most of all

Good luck, although you dont need it you will be fine. :-)

Jo
x

Trolly-Dolly Posted - 26 November 2008 : 22:41:21
A nice large brandy should do the trick!
Remember: Its paper with ink on it!
Keep things in perspective, stay calm and take Johns advice....factual but brief.

You can read my blog here;

http://drowningmummy.blogs.iva.co.uk/
georgedb Posted - 26 November 2008 : 22:04:26
huntersrishon, moneyworries, john and all you other wonderfully kind and supportive people. once again thanks for your support. dont suppose i will sleep much tonight, i think its the unknown that really gets your stomach in knots. will let you all know tomorrow how it went. goodnight and godbless. george.

huntersrishon Posted - 26 November 2008 : 20:57:17
Hi George

Very good luck for tomorrow. I agree with everyone else the OR should not be looking back 6 years. We will be thinking of you and I am sure it will all be OK.

Dee
movin on Posted - 26 November 2008 : 19:46:39
Hi George

I just wanted to wish you lots of luck for tomorrow....I'll be thinking about you.

Please let us know how you get on

Jenny

xx

Onwards and Upwards is the way im going :-0)

xx
John Posted - 26 November 2008 : 12:04:44
Hi George

I would agree with johns and advise you to answer the questions from the examiner truthfully but briefly. If you're not asked about a particular issue, don't comment on it.

I very very much doubt that your employment status 6 years ago when some of your credit began is a question that you will be asked.If you are, be truthful, if as I suspect not, that's your major concern out of the way.

www.Bankruptcyhelp.org.uk
0800 078 9367
Almost there Posted - 26 November 2008 : 09:47:35
You are so right TD, we haven't hurt or harmed anyone, and there are enough people in the world that have done the most evil and despicable things to other human beings, you only have to look at the news to see that. The only people we have hurt are the banks and credit card companies, and to be honest, I couldn't give a **** about them anyway. Sandie x

PS: George, all the best for tomorrow.
Needafriend Posted - 26 November 2008 : 09:08:22
Hey George,

Make sure you do as we will all be waiting to hear.

Dont forget that we are here for you and also from me, its been my pleasure to be there for you. :-)

Jo
x

georgedb Posted - 26 November 2008 : 08:33:07
to trolly-dolly, joella68, johns, moneyworries and needafriend. you guys choke me up. it goes to show some people do care, and i,m sure as you all know what a lift it gives you when you receive these letters of support/advice. will let you know tomorrow how it went. thank you all, george.

Needafriend Posted - 26 November 2008 : 07:02:54
Well said Trolly-dolly :-)

Jo
x

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page