Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 moonbeaver and wage slips, advice

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sahara Posted - 18 December 2008 : 15:57:01
Hi
just had my letter from moonbeaver asking for the last 3 wage slips and future wage slips until further notice. So they can work out my payments

Does this mean i will have to send in my payslips every month till april 09

Would it be acceptable for me to send in Aug, sept and nov. I dont want to send in oct as i had a bonus that month and the tax was really high and this doesnt happen very regulaly. I informed the or about the bonus so i am not hiding any thing, its just i dont want them to take the average of the bonus one.

What should i do.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Needafriend Posted - 22 December 2008 : 10:02:34
Hi Guys

I have just called Moonbeever, they have just informed me that unless the income goes up dramatically or down dramatically then i dont need to send anymore off to them.

Hope that helps ;-)

Jo
x
Wishing you A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy Debt Free 2009

20 Weeks down

32 to go

For more info on how i have come through bankruptcy and for links to help, you can read my blog here called:
Needafriend's Info on Bankruptcy :-)
http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/
Needafriend says: Live life to the full, take life by the horns and live a little, otherwise life would be so boring!
Needafriend Posted - 22 December 2008 : 09:57:47
Hi Maizie

I will have to contact moonbeever and ask them if they still want them.

I will let u all know later.

LOL

Jo
x
Wishing you A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy Debt Free 2009

20 Weeks down

32 to go

For more info on how i have come through bankruptcy and for links to help, you can read my blog here called:
Needafriend says: Live life to the full, take life by the horns and live a little, otherwise life would be so boring!
maizie Posted - 22 December 2008 : 09:56:17
I have had to send off each months wage slips, even though I am on a NT tax code. They said I had to until further notice.

Maizie
Needafriend Posted - 19 December 2008 : 06:56:34
Thats the christmas spirit, zamfir, do it in the new year ;-)

Jo
x

19 Weeks down

33 to go

zamfir Posted - 19 December 2008 : 01:11:43
I went BR early august, and signed the NT IPA letter ready for a 1st September start.

I'm still not on the NT, but have had to send MoonBeever the same statements about three times now (due to a tax code change).

Part of me wanted to bill MoonBeever for the umpteen stamps I've used (first class too I have you know), but the other part decided it's Christmas, let them have it :)
Needafriend Posted - 18 December 2008 : 16:52:59
Hi Sahara

It can take a couple of months or more.

I would not worry as you never know it may have been too late and the OR may have to get it back directly from the IR.

I do think that it is such a hassle having to send it yourself.

hey ho thats life ;-)

Jo
x

19 Weeks down

33 to go

sahara Posted - 18 December 2008 : 16:31:19
Ok thanks jo

i will wait for this months.trouble is if i fax them they wont know they are mine as my name is n the outside of the slip only and all info is on the inside. any idea how long it will be till i get my NT code applied. i signed the forms back in oct for the inland rev.
Needafriend Posted - 18 December 2008 : 16:24:35
Hi Sahara

It may be better to send after you get this months one.

Can you fax it over as that is what i did, they will also accept it via email.

Take care

Jo
x

19 Weeks down

33 to go

sahara Posted - 18 December 2008 : 16:23:32
Thanks jo

Shall i send them now or should i wait till i get Decembers which will be the 22nd or 23rd.

Needafriend Posted - 18 December 2008 : 16:05:15
Hi

I sent off the last 3 slips and really they need the current last 3.

They wont ask for them after they know that your NT code has been applied, its purely so they can work out when it started and make sure that you pay the right amount.

They will know from looking at the rest that this is a one off so i would not worry.

Jo
x

19 Weeks down

33 to go

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page