Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 i cannot afford my credit card payments

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nickly.mn Posted - 12 December 2009 : 19:59:55
i cannot afford my credit card payments
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Housing Posted - 15 December 2009 : 16:33:36
Skippy,

I am still here and wil stay as long as I can be of some assitance to the forum and its readers...

have a great evening...
Richard

"There are no problems - only solutions..."
Skippy Posted - 15 December 2009 : 16:02:14
No worries! I was worried for a minute that you wouldn't want to post!

I've just re-read the whole thread, and in answer to Richard P's question about endorsed links, no advertising links are allowed on the forum. The only links that are allowed are those from the professional experts.

If there are advertising links on the forum other than those it's because either myself or Admin haven't spotted them and removed them.

All the information is in the Forum Etiquette thread - http://www.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5869

Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, today is the present, a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/

29 IPA payments made, 7 to go - in single figures!
Housing Posted - 15 December 2009 : 15:09:38
Thanks Skippy,

Appreciate that - as I said, I take the privilege of being a Forum Expert very seriously

Regards, Richard

Skippy Posted - 15 December 2009 : 14:37:10
Housing, I've just seen this. Please don't worry, you have done nothing wrong. The site may well be genuine, but no advertising is allowed on this site as per the forum etiquette. Please carry on as you are, you're doing an excellent job.

No criticism was intended, apart from to any spammers watching!

Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, today is the present, a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/

29 IPA payments made, 7 to go - in single figures!
Housing Posted - 15 December 2009 : 14:24:35
Richard,

Whilst I thank you for your comments about my input, I am not looking for any credit - what I do is done to genuinly assist people.

Sadly, in my life I have seen far too many people lose their home when there were other options - it makes me feel so passionate and I will continue to try to guide people through a real horrid maze.

Richard

Richard P Posted - 15 December 2009 : 14:15:40
Richard we typing over each other again, my fault

I have in previous threads recognised and still recognise the amount of hard work and expertise that you bring to this forum and long may it continue. your expertise in your field is excellant and without your regular input many would suffer

regards Richard
Housing Posted - 15 December 2009 : 14:15:05
Richard,

My post was addressed to all, not just to you!

I am not sure where the tangent was!

Richard P Posted - 15 December 2009 : 14:09:50
thanks Housing message understood thank you

Now back to Nicky, we went off on a tangent did you have your enquiry answered, have you got a court date yet ?

regards Richard
Housing Posted - 15 December 2009 : 14:05:36
Hi all,

What has been said made me feel quite upset.

I am saddened to see a posting that implied that I was in some way supporting the site that was posted.

I have said in an earlier posting that I was not endorsing the site and had simply said that I had not previously visited it. I emphasised that what I visited appeared to be Ok and nothing more than that - I have now spent some time looking at the site. I was not previously aware of it and that is all I can say.

I take the privilge of being asked to be a Forum Expert very seriously. All I want to do is to share my experience as a BR and also offer some guidance to help others in the same situation, based upon my professional life and qualifications. Nothing more than that. Indeed all my postings over the past 4/5 months have been in good faith and with the highest integrity.

I hope that the administration and moderator on the Forum are satisfied that I have not done anything that is wrong.

many thanks, Richard

Housing Posted - 15 December 2009 : 13:39:26
hello all,

I accept what has been said - I did not endorse them

What I said was that I had visited the site very briefly and what I saw appeared to be OK - I am now having a closer examination myself.

I was not, and would not, endorse them (or any other site) without a full knowledge of them, plus ensuring they were approved by this forum.

I hope that my comment was not seen as that
. If it was, I am prepared to apologise - I have to say though, my comment was in good faith and very general

Richard

Jane.l Posted - 15 December 2009 : 13:04:50
They seem to be all over the t'internet today, busy little bees aren't they???
Niobe Posted - 15 December 2009 : 12:45:21
The link is not allowed and hopefully the moderator or Admin will come along and delete it.

The glimmer gets brighter all the time

Jan
xx
Richard P Posted - 15 December 2009 : 12:40:09
Richard / Housing

ref link by A360 is it one of the approved links by the forum host ?

If so look forward to seeing them as one of our experts if NOT i have reservations about links to sites and companies that we do not recognise and just appear posting flyers.

we have lots of participants on this site both viewing and participating. Some like me initailly confused and everything appearing foggy but slowly with help starting to understand , the guys that regularily post on the site have, I believe a responsibility to do the best we can to make certain that correct companies and overall guidance is correct.

we will all disagree on points at time but that is healthy discussion with the over all aim of helping each other with issues.

as a site expert you carry lots of clout, is this link now an endorsed link ?

regards Richard
Jane.l Posted - 15 December 2009 : 12:33:05
I would not advise clicking on any spam links, I don't
Housing Posted - 15 December 2009 : 12:14:42
Hi

have not looked at this website before - had a very quick look and it appears to be OK - regards, Richard

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page