Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 What to take to court.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
OTR Posted - 08 April 2010 : 19:38:41
Hi all

I am going to court next week for my BR hearing and although this may sound a silly question, could anyone tell me what paperwork i need to take with me, obviously i have the credit card and bank statements ready as well as tenancy agreement and current amount of rent i pay but is there anything else i need eg utility bills etc, many thanks for youre response, one more thing, how many copies of form 6.27 & 6.28 do i need to take as i have done these online, is it 1 or 2 copies i need.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Richard P Posted - 22 April 2010 : 16:33:39
Hi OTR

congratulations have more than one great for stress relief

really glad that everything went well, reading your last entry you could not have asked for more

good luck on a debt free future

regards Richard
Housing Posted - 22 April 2010 : 16:33:38
Good news, keep the forum posted of anything or ask whenever you need to.

Richard

quote:
Originally posted by OTR

Well had O/Rs meeting today and everything went very well, was interviewed by a super lady who was sympathetic to my case,great news as regards IPA as i have nothing to pay as my disposable falls just below the £99 mark, i will also most likely to be able to keep my car and will be discharged in a year, also told me because she is happy with everything i am not likely to hear from them again, so a great weight now lifted from my shoulders and i can now move on to a debt free future, thanks for all your support and advice and i will let you know if anything changes, i think a pint of the brown stuff is in order tonight.

"There are no problems - only solutions"
OTR Posted - 22 April 2010 : 16:15:26
Well had O/Rs meeting today and everything went very well, was interviewed by a super lady who was sympathetic to my case,great news as regards IPA as i have nothing to pay as my disposable falls just below the £99 mark, i will also most likely to be able to keep my car and will be discharged in a year, also told me because she is happy with everything i am not likely to hear from them again, so a great weight now lifted from my shoulders and i can now move on to a debt free future, thanks for all your support and advice and i will let you know if anything changes, i think a pint of the brown stuff is in order tonight.
Housing Posted - 14 April 2010 : 20:00:32
Hi,

Thats the spirit - this forum is great for levelling - come back as you need to - there is always someone on hand. Richard

OTR Posted - 14 April 2010 : 19:52:59
Thanks everyone for your great support, i feel good today.
chester2005 Posted - 13 April 2010 : 22:39:08
welcome to the first day of your debt free life

Dave

Don't worry or know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.(Baz Lurhman)
RevivaUK and Paul Johns helped me through it all i can't recommend them enough!!
David F Posted - 13 April 2010 : 16:35:39
Congratulations OTR, I'm really pleased it went OK for you. Well Done!!

Richard P Posted - 13 April 2010 : 13:53:57
Hi OTR

congratulations and welcome to a debt free future

have a good sleep and relax tonight

regards Richard
OTR Posted - 13 April 2010 : 12:52:08
Well just got back from court and it all went well and as of 9.50 today i was officially made bankrupt.
I have already had meeting made with O/R for next thursday, this has to be face to face as i am self employed but apparently this is the norm wnen you are self employed. So everything is going well and the lady at the court who dealt with me was first class, i was dealt with in a dignified and non judgemental approach, so it wasnt as scary as i thought and i will get a good nights sleep tonight, once again many thanks for all your support and i will keep you posted as to how the meeting goes.
Richard P Posted - 12 April 2010 : 17:47:28
good luck OTR

easy to say but try and relax tonight

tommorrow will fly and you can take a breath then start a debt free future.

If any creditors ring you tonight it is really too late for them to get to court before you, so no harm in telling them that you are petitioning for BR, others may disagree but again your choice

good luck again regards Richard
OTR Posted - 12 April 2010 : 16:59:32
Thanks everyone for all your good wishes and support, well tomorrows the day, just made sure for the final time i have everything ready, all i need now is a good nights sleep tonight { bet i dont get one } i will let you all know how it goes. Thanks again.
chester2005 Posted - 11 April 2010 : 17:00:44
i'm sure it will be fine for you
let us know how it all goes

Dave

Don't worry or know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.(Baz Lurhman)
RevivaUK and Paul Johns helped me through it all i can't recommend them enough!!
Niobe Posted - 11 April 2010 : 10:28:10
Best of luck from me as well.

Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cos Kansas is going bye bye.

Jan
xx
David F Posted - 11 April 2010 : 00:18:27
Best of luck OTR. You'll be fine.
Housing Posted - 10 April 2010 : 14:57:33
It will be fine - a couple of minutes and all over.

Good luck, Richard

quote:
Originally posted by OTR

Thanks all, i have the appointment booked for tuesday and i have rang the court and i just need one copy, i will let you all know how it goes.

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page