Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 Could someone please look at my I&E ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sarah.12 Posted - 08 December 2010 : 16:24:53
Am in court on Friday, and just finalising my forms, am seriously panicking about this, not eating, not sleeping, i'm making myself ill.
Will someone please be able to have a look at my I&E to see if there is anything I shouldn't have on there please.

Total household Income per month - £2846.39

rent 675.00
gas 90.00
elec 90.00
water 36.00
food 580.00 - inc nappies and work and school lunches
fuel 100.00
tv lic 12.00
mob x2 60.00
house phone 35.00
clothes 3 adults, 2 children 100.00
nursery 563.33
hair for 5 of us 35.00
work trav 160.00
car ins 35.00
council tax 100.00
car tax & maintn 30.00
house ins 15.00
sky/internet 30.00
dentist - 3 adults 30.00
breakfast club 32.50
dance class daughter 20.00
Opticians 10.00

total = £2838.83

Leaving £7.56 disposable

Thanks in advance :)
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Toolong Posted - 20 December 2010 : 19:14:30
Thanks for that Sarah, I'm glad you heard on the same day, you will have a nice Xmas. And thanks for ur good wishes too glafy, i shall post after the event.
Sarah.12 Posted - 20 December 2010 : 17:06:54
Thanks Viki, you too :)

Sarah
Viki.W Posted - 20 December 2010 : 17:03:37
Hi Sarah,

Pleased it all went well. Enjoy your Christmas.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Please read my experience of debt via my blog at http://vikiw.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Sarah.12 Posted - 20 December 2010 : 17:00:08
Thanks glafy and you are right, it's always worse in your own mind! Happy christmas to you too and all the best in 2011 :)

Sarah
glafy Posted - 20 December 2010 : 16:51:40
Glad your interview is over Sarah. What you imagine is always worse isn't it?
We were told that it will be the New Year before we hear anything and there was no mention of an IPA. I certainly didn't broach the subject...ignorance is bliss!!!
Have a very Peaceful Christmas and a debt free New Year.
XXXXXX
ps...toolong, let us know how things go with your interview & good luck.
Sarah.12 Posted - 20 December 2010 : 16:04:55
Thanks Richard, Happy christmas to you too :)

Sarah
Richard P Posted - 20 December 2010 : 15:59:31
well done Sarah

Good news Happy Xmas

thumbs up for a great 2011

Richard
Sarah.12 Posted - 20 December 2010 : 14:49:58
Just had a call back from the OR - The news is we don't have an IPA.. This is a huge relief (not that I didn't want to avoid paying into it but husbands wages vary too much) Thanks again to everyone who has helped us through this process, may you all have a fabulous christmas and may 2011 be better for us all :)

Sarah
Sarah.12 Posted - 20 December 2010 : 14:24:49
To be honest toolong, I didn't really stress that badly about the interview, I was more worried about actually going to court. Good luck for your interview tomorrow, it will be fine as long as your honest and upfront :)

Sarah
Toolong Posted - 20 December 2010 : 13:53:26
Well done Sarah, it must be a huge relief to know have that over with. My interview is tomorrow afternoon and know I will hardly sleep tonight. Not that I've anything to hide, I'm just a born worrier. Glad its (semi) over for you x
Sarah.12 Posted - 20 December 2010 : 11:25:43
Have just had my interview with the OR.. I was on the phone about 20 minutes and my husband about the same, wasn't as bad as I expected, but we are still in the dark as to whether we will have to pay into an IPA. The OR who was supposed to do our interview is unable to get into work so had someone who deals with businesses in BR. She is going to try and look at the guidelines this afternoon and check out SOA and hopefully ring me with some news later on today. The good news is that we can keep our car... Will post again later if I hear anything, Thanks everyone for all your support :)

Sarah
Bigal4787 Posted - 14 December 2010 : 00:57:53
Hi,
as Glafy said, have any relevant documents to hand for your interview, and if you can't remember when a particular card was taken out and how the balance accrued, just admit you don't know, for most people it will have been used to provide for everyday living costs. Most examiners know if there has been any misconduct, so there's no need to worry, good luck!

Big Al
Insolvency examiner with the Insolvency service from April 2008 - July 2010.

If you need help completing SOA's(statement of affairs) or PIQ's(preliminary information questionnaire) if you've been declared bankrupt, or anything else and you're within 30 miles or so of Warrington, then please contact me via my contact details in the expert page for futher details"
glafy Posted - 13 December 2010 : 16:47:38
Sarah,
Had OR telephone interview today, all very straight forward, was only asked to confirm my details in section 1 plus what I had used 2 store cards for, the rest of interview focused on negative equity advice & the fact that they would contact me in the New Year. My interview lasted 6 mins, hubby was interviewed first and his lasted nearly an hour, but I know that this covered most of my information so totalled an hour altogether.
Just be organised, have all your info in front of you plus a pen & paper & be honest. I admitted that I couldn't remember why some of the debt exsisted as it was so long ago. I know that this advice wont really help and you'll not feel better until your telephone interview is over but have faith and think of the debt free future. I know that I am and will NEVER return to this stage again. Good Luck for the 20th & let us know how you go on.
Bigal4787 Posted - 12 December 2010 : 00:25:40
hi Sarah,
well done at court, wasn't as bad as you imagined? like most things official what actually happens is totally different to what you imagined,mainly due to urban myths etc,the interview will turn out the same I should imagine, so let me know how it goes!

Big Al
Insolvency examiner with the Insolvency service from April 2008 - July 2010.

If you need help completing SOA's(statement of affairs) or PIQ's(preliminary information questionnaire) if you've been declared bankrupt, or anything else and you're within 30 miles or so of Warrington, then a case of beer and my petrol costs are all I ask!!
Sarah.12 Posted - 11 December 2010 : 21:44:43
Yes it feels much better glafy, I wish you all the luck in the world with your interview, hope all goes well for you :)

Sarah

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page