Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Or Interview

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JimmyPennywise Posted - 11 February 2011 : 10:12:22
Hi All,

I have a quick question which might benefit others also.

I only had the telephone interview with the OR after the SOA, can I expect to be physically invited to sit in an interview?
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Niobe Posted - 06 March 2011 : 09:28:29
I'm sorry you're not feeling well Corrina. Get well soon.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Jan
xx
Skippy Posted - 04 March 2011 : 20:20:47
Sorry you're poorly Corrina, I hope you're feeling better soon x

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realise that we cannot eat money.

Last IPA payment made on 28th June 2010 - it's over at last!
Crazee67 Posted - 04 March 2011 : 20:06:16
Get well soon Corrina.
glafy Posted - 04 March 2011 : 14:17:26
Oh Corrina, poor you!

You must be feeling bloomin' lousy at the mo'.
It just show's how the body deals with stress.
I too hate the hearing nothing part of BR. It has taken me 3 months to come to terms with it. Now, I am quite chilled and do NOT want to hear anything. Probably just jinxed myself

Take your time with your recovery and do not rush back until you are fully ready.

Take care.

"Good things come to those who wait".....I'm a patient person but this is taking the Mickey!!
Corrina Posted - 04 March 2011 : 12:56:32
hi all just to let u know how things are well everything is quiet or sent me a new expend form which i have dutifully sent off but heard nothing yet the not hearing makes me nervous from going to court have not been well with the stress of worrying developed shingles with the stress that doesnt seem to be going away had problems with high blood pressure so now on medication for that have been told by my doctor i need to have some time off work rest for the shingles to subside so all in all had a bad time physically am off work for a week lets see if i can feel better soon will be glad when this is all over

glafy Posted - 24 February 2011 : 12:10:11
So glad it went well for you. It is such a traumatic time leading up to the interview stage isn't it.

Don't forget, if you need any help on your I&E form to ask on here and we will do our best to assist..

Well done you.!!!

"Good things come to those who wait".....I'm a patient person but this is taking the Mickey!!
Corrina Posted - 24 February 2011 : 11:10:16
hi all just to let you no i went to my or interview on tuesday it was less scary than i expected but am sure i would have felt less scared in front of a firing squad but thats just me the or tried his best to make me feel at ease even joked about me having a job there because i had loads of information about bancruptcy i told him i had got all that info from here and that it really helped me any way my house is safe for now because it is in negative equity as far as i no i wont be having any restrictions and he did tell me i had under budgeted and is sending me a new expenditure form to fill in thanks for everyones help on here it has been so useful and am glad that there are sites like this to help people that are thrown into the unknown i thank you all

Crazee67 Posted - 21 February 2011 : 23:25:39
Good luck for tomorrow - please come back on and let us all know how it went

Widge Posted - 21 February 2011 : 22:43:30
Hi Corrina,
I'm a bit behind you. Going to court next Weds with my BR petition. Please keep us posted with progress, good or bad. It will help us all in one way or another.
Corrina Posted - 21 February 2011 : 22:34:42
hi tracy thanks for the support it is greatly recieved thanks

Skippy Posted - 21 February 2011 : 20:16:31
Good luck, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow x

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realise that we cannot eat money.

Last IPA payment made on 28th June 2010 - it's over at last!
Corrina Posted - 21 February 2011 : 20:02:10
hi glafy just a bus ride away about 20 mins thanks

glafy Posted - 21 February 2011 : 19:48:08
Chin up Corrina. I'm sure you will be fine. Just be honest & open and take your time.
It will be a stressful night for you, I remember I didn't sleep either. I'm glad your interview is first thing in the morning so that you don't have to wait all day.
Do you have far to travel to the OR's office?

Good Luck, we'll be waiting to read how it went.

Corrina Posted - 21 February 2011 : 19:38:38
hi all update from me i have or meeting in morning face to face 9.30 dont think i am going to sleep well tonight i am so nervous i cant even sit still now never mind when i go to bed i cant wait till its over i always thought i was fearless of everything but this ! its scary

Sarah.12 Posted - 20 February 2011 : 15:50:42
I had an AOE with council tax when I went BR in Dec, that was then stopped from January's pay onwards :)

Sarah

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page