Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 Chat : bankruptcy support and keeping in touch
 br buddies
 FRIDAY'S HERE!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
glafy Posted - 04 March 2011 : 07:21:20
YAY. It's Friday again.

It does come round with reassuring regularity doesn't it?

Mabel update..... She's lay here fast asleep next to me, snoring rather loudly, such a Lady!!
The separation issues are easing up a tiny bit, she will occasionally now stay in one room while I go to another for about 5-15 seconds. LOL
Much more chilled now, nothing but eat, sleep, walk, sleep. And that's just me!! I think I like her life.
She does fret when we leave her, runs around for a while, then stops but will have a nap in between bouts of howling...Good job it is a quiet howl or my neighbours would string me up
Work has started on the signing, she now understands our 'walkies' sign and also 'wait' sign. I think I may have to look for a bit of professional help when it comes to 'recall' as I feel it's such a crucial one to master.
Cripes, what did I do with my life pre Mabel??????

"Good things come to those who wait".....I'm a patient person but this is taking the Mickey!!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Crazee67 Posted - 07 March 2011 : 08:54:04
Im but late for work after trying to get through to our docs for appt for my dd. Impossible!! Lovely sunny (but cold) day our there though.

Choccie, glad your little man is feeling better.
Trace, have a lovely time tonight with your BM ooooh I love talking weddings.

Everyone else, have a good week at work. Im hoping I will be able to sort a moving date out today so will be back on later to let you know.

Mine's a double
Niobe Posted - 07 March 2011 : 06:42:17
I'm off to work shortly, it's a long week for me as well as I'm working Saturday!

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Jan
xx
emm Posted - 07 March 2011 : 04:03:55
It's 4 o/clock in the morning.
I am at work, last one of weekend nights.
I am so looking forward to 7am!!!
My bed is calling me......
choccie lab Posted - 06 March 2011 : 23:37:59
not looking forward to getting up early for the school run

hair cut at 10am,new week new me lol

little lad back at school aswell after his ear ordeal :-)

enjoy the new week everyone and dont worry the weekend will soon be here again :)

Skippy Posted - 06 March 2011 : 21:45:02
I'm not looking forward to 8.30!

I'm going out after work tomorrow night with my cousin who is being my bridesmaid, so that gives me something to look forward to!

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realise that we cannot eat money.

Last IPA payment made on 28th June 2010 - it's over at last!
Niobe Posted - 06 March 2011 : 21:17:58
Not looking forward to 6 am!

Jan
xx
Crazee67 Posted - 06 March 2011 : 21:04:30
Glafy I think you may be right, he tends to disappear and write music - yeh bet his songs are all about his nagging, unreasonable wife lol. We are ok today Im pleased to say. he knows i may not be always right...but im never wrong.

Mine's a double
glafy Posted - 06 March 2011 : 19:19:30
I'd get him to start posting on here to get rid of some tension..LOL.

I hope you have managed to get out for some fresh air and excercise on this lovely day... always good for lifting your spirits!

"Good things come to those who wait".....I'm a patient person but this is taking the Mickey!!
Crazee67 Posted - 05 March 2011 : 14:27:53
You can understand why people are reluctant to get jobs instead of being benefit dependant cant your. Whats the point if it all goes on Childcare fees. This country does nothing to help working families at all. To be honest it doesnt really do much to help anyone does apart from the fat cats. Moan over.

Had big row with OH this morning. I think the pressure is stating to show now. This was the last thing I wanted to happen. Need to find a way to make up. Hmmmmmmm need ideas please my lovelies

Mine's a double
Skippy Posted - 05 March 2011 : 13:26:49
I hope they help you Crazee as that's a lot of money. I don't know where you live, but I have to say that's about average in this area. My friend was paying £600 a month for child care and she said that was one of the cheaper childminders that she'd contacted.

Choccie Lab, I hope your little one is ok xxx

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realise that we cannot eat money.

Last IPA payment made on 28th June 2010 - it's over at last!
Niobe Posted - 05 March 2011 : 08:38:55
Fingers crossed they'll help you out. That is a lot of money to have to pay out every month.

Jan
xx
Crazee67 Posted - 05 March 2011 : 08:16:24
Euk Choccie he has been through the wars hasnt he. Poor little man. Get well soon.

Kall, its ridiculous isnt it but its the only one round here so I suppose they can charge what they like. Dont live near enough to in laws at the mo for them to help but we will only be a mile away when we move so its pheasible then.

Mine's a double
Niobe Posted - 05 March 2011 : 07:51:09
choccie lab - I hope he gets better soon! Lots of TLC this weekend I think.

Crazee - that is some monthly payment!

Jan
xx
glafy Posted - 05 March 2011 : 06:38:25
Oh choccie lab how rotten, I hope he (you!!) has had a good nights sleep. that will be sore for quite a while.

Crazee..........HOW MUCH!!!!!!......OUCH
I think some help with cc costs would be MUCH appreciated. I hope they can assist.

choccie lab Posted - 04 March 2011 : 23:34:36
Im hoping tomorrow will be better than today,had to take little lad to A+E as he fell at school and banged his ear on a metal bench,ouch
got a whopping bruise that covers half his ear,all swollen and had to glue the cut behind his ear.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page