Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 More questions re: forms.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Malcolm.tr Posted - 03 July 2012 : 14:07:05
On for 6.27 do I literally just put a line through that which is not relevant to me?

Also on 6.28 Expenditure. My mortgage is normally £527.50, but I have £311.46 paid by DWP as I'm unemployed, leaving me to pay just £216.14. The same with Council Tax it should be £142 but I only pay £34 and month. Which figures should I put down as if I get a job I will probably have to pay the full amount?

Also, as I'm Unemployed I receive free prescriptions, which would normally cost about £42 a month. Which should I put down?

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
year 2029 Posted - 06 July 2012 : 17:49:51
It made me smile, so no bad thing!

--------------
Views expressed are my own personal views, based on what has happened during my own BR process unless otherwise stated.
Professional advice should always be sought.
Skippy Posted - 06 July 2012 : 17:44:14
No idea what happened there - I definitely didn't post again! The timings are a bit odd!

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realise that we cannot eat money.

Last IPA payment made on 28th June 2010 and I'm now looking forward to getting married in September 2012 - I'm proof that you can go BR and come out the other side.
year 2029 Posted - 06 July 2012 : 17:34:02
Ah! We seem to have replied twice.

Not to worry.

--------------
Views expressed are my own personal views, based on what has happened during my own BR process unless otherwise stated.
Niobe Posted - 06 July 2012 : 17:18:46
I think we seem to have a bit of a stutter here!!

Ascend may you find no resistance
Know that you made such a difference
All you leave behind will live to the end
The cycle of suffering goes on
But memories of you stay strong
Someday I too will fly and find you again

year 2029 Posted - 06 July 2012 : 16:54:28
Phewwww! ;-)

--------------
Skippy Posted - 06 July 2012 : 14:43:21
I think the point has been reiterated enough and no one can now be in any doubt that they need to take professional advice.

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realise that we cannot eat money.

Last IPA payment made on 28th June 2010 and I'm now looking forward to getting married in September 2012 - I'm proof that you can go BR and come out the other side.
year 2029 Posted - 06 July 2012 : 13:50:59
Phewwww! ;-)

--------------
Skippy Posted - 06 July 2012 : 13:37:29
I think the point has been reiterated enough and no one can now be in any doubt that they need to take professional advice.

year 2029 Posted - 06 July 2012 : 13:34:24
A previous answer, in isolation, could've been misconstrued that you could take advice off a forum.

As I have said....in isolation!!!

I was reiterating that point!

Again.....sorry if you misunderstood that.
I also did say it was for the benefit of people not posting, and those who were lurking in the sidelines.

--------------
year 2029 Posted - 06 July 2012 : 13:31:22
Do I have to shout?

I have said, I would hate for someone reading the thread to think that the only advice they need is off a forum!

They need professional advice.

--------------
Skippy Posted - 06 July 2012 : 13:20:58
This is getting ridiculous! NO ONE IS SUGGESTING THAT THE ONLY ADVICE TAKEN SHOULD BE FROM A FORUM!!!

I merely pointed out that in my case the advice I had was from a forum - from an EXPERT! I didn't speak to to the expert, all communication was conducted via the forum.

I will continue to advise people to contact an expert as, without knowing the services their lical CAB offers (and also the relevance of the advice), I don't know whether they will be able to help them.

year 2029 Posted - 06 July 2012 : 13:15:47
There's no point in me repeating it yet again is there?
But I shall!

I'm sure a judge would laugh if he heard the advice you received was from a forum!

That was for the benefit of people reading the forums and not posting!

--------------
Niobe Posted - 06 July 2012 : 12:11:11
Nobody has suggested that the only advice you take is from a forum and we always say that you need to speak to a debt expert, be they from the CAB or a professional company. It matters not which.

The main thing is that people get the correct information to help them make a very difficult decision.

The forum is here for general advice.and support.

year 2029 Posted - 06 July 2012 : 10:54:19
Some of you have leapt on a 'single' thing I've said.

There's no point in me repeating it yet again is there?
But I shall!

I'm sure a judge would laugh if he heard the advice you received was from a forum!

That was for the benefit of people reading the forums and not posting!

As experts seem to keep reminding me, but not themselves, to be careful in what is posted, as lots of people 'lurk' behind the scenes and read and not post.

The last thing I would want to happen is for someone to say the only help they got was off a forum!

Like Tracey, I did not receive help filling my form out, from anyone, including this forum, but as I have said many times, I am happy to help anyone fill them out for FREE.

Bankruptcy is an incredibly hard time for anyone going through it, and financially (obviously) stressing, which I think for the average person raising the funds for court, let alone help with filling forms out is difficult enough.

I have no seperate agenda in posting the above, and it is without prejudice.

My bankruptcy, although relatively complicated has gobe reasonably smoothly, and as such, I am trying to give back what little I can from my own experience.

As has been said, I think this thread has run its course.

--------------
Niobe Posted - 06 July 2012 : 10:33:31
Well said Andy and Tracey.

I know that some people on the sister forum have received duff info in the past from the CAB.

I don't knock them - they do an excellent job but sometimes it is better to speak to one or two people before making a decision.

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page