Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 hi,paid my last payment of my taxes to the OR via Moonbeever. What happens now ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
makeawish Posted - 02 July 2012 : 19:23:48
hi,paid my last payment of my taxes to the or via moonbeever in april,i filled out an i&e form months ago but since then i have heard absolutley nothing ,what is supposed to happen now?i went bancrupt in august 2011.
simon
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
year 2029 Posted - 08 July 2012 : 07:47:27
Just to add,
IPA, Income payment agreement
IPO, Income payment order.

An IPA would need to be set up before you're discharged from bankruptcy, hence a few questions I asked, which Viki was then able to respond to the answers
(thanks Viki, thought Id bump the OP's question back to the top as it hadn't previously been answered)

--------------
Views expressed are my own personal views, based on what has happened during my own BR process unless otherwise stated.
Professional advice should always be sought.
Viki.W Posted - 07 July 2012 : 19:36:09
Hi Simon,

If you don't get an IPA, then once discharged you don't have to report to anyone. (Unless you have other issues, such as a property to deal with etc.)

An IPO is the payment set when it goes to court, for example, if you don't agree with the IPA amount.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
makeawish Posted - 07 July 2012 : 19:13:13
hi thanks for the reply.so if...i get discharged what actually happens then,am i responsible to anyone still,ie the or or trustee?
simon

ps. what is an ipo then,i keep hearing about it?

simon
Viki.W Posted - 07 July 2012 : 18:31:27
Sounds like you are not getting an IPA then. Hopefully the next few weeks won't go too slowly and you will be discharged before you know it!.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
makeawish Posted - 07 July 2012 : 18:27:58
hi thanks for the reply.i did another i&e before the budget! thats how long ago it was,there was next to nothing left then.i cant see anything relating to an ipa/ipo anywhere in the paperwork?the only thing i ever recieved was a letter saying i was being transferred(my br)to the rtlu south west office.i did ring them and all he could say was im on the system??????????

simon
year 2029 Posted - 07 July 2012 : 08:01:15
Hi makeawish,
Your question seems to have slipped by without an answer.

It sounds like your trustee is either preparing or deciding on an IPA for you. You're near the end of your automatic discharge, and the request for an income expenditure is normal.

Do you have spare disposable income at the end of every month?
Have you had any paperwork for an IPA?

--------------
Views expressed are my own personal views, based on what has happened during my own BR process unless otherwise stated.
Professional advice should always be sought.

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page