Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 What needs to happen to make zero balances appear on credit report ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gigglingdi Posted - 28 July 2012 : 17:35:10
I was bankrupt in 2007, discharged in Nov 2007. I have a credit report from Callcredit which is showing as having 2 seperate ostg original default balances with Lloyds. This should have been cleared off with my bankruptcy so why are there still balances and what needs to happen to make these zero balances?
Also is it right that after say 6 years all previous cr cards/loans/debts showing on your report will not show anymore?
Many thanks.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
year 2029 Posted - 30 July 2012 : 12:14:46
Well, thats the naivety of them.

--------------
Views expressed are my own personal views, based on what has happened during my own BR process unless otherwise stated.
Professional advice should always be sought.
Niobe Posted - 30 July 2012 : 10:42:40
We were once asked what language we were speaking when in a supermarket in the middle of nowhere and when we said 'English' the checkout girl said 'Ah - English English'!!

Ascend may you find no resistance
Know that you made such a difference
All you leave behind will live to the end
The cycle of suffering goes on
But memories of you stay strong
Someday I too will fly and find you again

year 2029 Posted - 30 July 2012 : 10:34:22
Clearwaters quite close to St Petersburg.
It will definitely be a contrast to the Disney experience.
I remember an american asking me where I learnt English because they thought my accent was good!
Only in america ;-)

--------------
Views expressed are my own personal views, based on what has happened during my own BR process unless otherwise stated.
Skippy Posted - 30 July 2012 : 10:16:00
We're having 8 nights in Orlando to do the full Disney thing and then we're going to Clearwater for 6 nights to wind down a bit. The Keys look pretty but there aren't a lot of beaches which is what we wanted.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

The more I have to do with humans the more I think that the world would be a better place if it was run by animals.

Last IPA payment made on 28th June 2010 and I'm now looking forward to getting married in September 2012 - I'm proof that you can go BR and come out the other side.
year 2029 Posted - 30 July 2012 : 09:54:56
There used to be a good place called monkey world or jungle, cant remember exactly.

Tourists (humans) are in cages.

You should also go down to the keys, nothing quite like drinking a sundowner.

Key largo on your way down used to have a very good all you can eat restaurant.

Everglades are good if you want to enjoy more than MM.

St Petersburg is quite picturesque, and more akin to 'normal' USA.

Pensacola is worth a visit if theirs an airshow on while you're there. Its home to the equivalent of the red arrows.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have done your own research.

--------------
Niobe Posted - 30 July 2012 : 08:00:12
One of my work colleagues took his wife to Orlando for her 50th birthday and they went to Discovery Cove and had a wonderful time.

year 2029 Posted - 30 July 2012 : 00:27:19
I've been a few times, but always was ready to come home.
I've enjoyed myself there, don't get me wrong.

You can stay in the hotel the astronauts did as well, pot luck which astronaut stayed in the same room if you go to the space centre.

--------------
Viki.W Posted - 29 July 2012 : 21:54:35
Very expensive, this was years before my IVA so I had credit to use fortunately.

It's worth it though as they limit the numbers so it's quiet, you are treated like royalty, all your day's meals, snacks and drinks are included and the beach and swimming with the fish is fab...and of course the dolphin swim. It's a very special day.

You should put it on your wedding list Tracey!

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Skippy Posted - 29 July 2012 : 20:33:28
We're thinking of doing Discovery Cove but it'll depend on money!

The more I have to do with humans the more I think that the world would be a better place if it was run by animals.

Last IPA payment made on 28th June 2010 and I'm now looking forward to getting married in September 2012 - I'm proof that you can go BR and come out the other side.
Niobe Posted - 29 July 2012 : 20:18:04
Never stayed in the Disney Resorts but did do the theme parks!

If I win masses on the Euromillions then we'll be going together!!!

Viki.W Posted - 29 July 2012 : 19:39:07
We stayed in Disney in the Polynesian,(in the days of credit cards!). It was the best holiday we've ever had. I love everything Disney too!. 2 weeks wasn't enough.

We did Discovery Cove and would highly recommend that, we actually named Nia after the dolphin we swam with.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Skippy Posted - 29 July 2012 : 19:30:08
We'll probably only do the Disney parks as we won't have time for Universal etc as well. I'm not bothered about water parks and won't go to Seaworld but I do want to do the Space Centre and Daytona Beach.

And apologies to the original poster for drifting ever so slightly off topic!!!

Niobe Posted - 29 July 2012 : 19:17:23
We've done all of the parks there and love them. I'll be going back as soon as I can!!

Skippy Posted - 29 July 2012 : 19:15:11
I love everything Disney and can't wait to go! We're only doing 8 nights in Orlando so we won't get to do everything.

It's what you make of it - go with the intention of not enjoying it and you won't. I'm planning on enjoying every minute!

Niobe Posted - 29 July 2012 : 19:13:43
I love all things Florida.

I would love to go back to the states - we have friends living in NY (Queens) and I would move there in an instant if I could.

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page