Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 Hi Viki, you have helped me with responses in the past for which I am very grateful

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Will.sm Posted - 03 February 2014 : 14:17:01
Hi Viki, you have helped me with responses in the past which i am very grateful to you for, we have now decided to bite the bullet and declare ourselves bancrupt, can you please let me know if there is a list of expenses/expenditure that i can use as a guide when filling in the statement of affairs form 6.28 or will the official receiver help with the general food/clothing acceptable figures etc. Thank you again. Will
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Will5430 Posted - 08 February 2014 : 12:32:34
Thank you both.
Viki.W Posted - 04 February 2014 : 10:57:02
As Niobe has said, everyone has different expenditure so put absolutely everything down you spend. Don't forget things you pay annually too.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Niobe Posted - 03 February 2014 : 15:29:02
Hi,

You can give Viki a ring - her details can be found on the left hand side of the pages under the experts link.

What I suggest doing is put down exactly what you spend on the various things and the OR will tell you if it's allowed or not and whether the amount is too high.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page