Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 I am currently thinking of Bankruptcy.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nan.d Posted - 28 January 2015 : 10:30:23
I am currently thinking of Bankruptcy.I am having 26K Debit.Currently with 6 creditors.I am paying for dmp nearly 27 month with Payplan(30 Pound per month).Currently in Ireland(Temporary or Permanently- I dont Know yet.Please advice me.

1.My uk landlord (Northen Ireland) dont like to go bankrupt from the same address.Also Irish life is not permanent yet.

Please Advice me for everything.

Thank you
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Niobe Posted - 28 January 2015 : 17:21:28
You can do UK debt from Eire but I believe it would need to be done from the High Court in London as it is a different country.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

Nan.d Posted - 28 January 2015 : 16:47:09
quote:
Originally posted by Niobe

Have a look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_Law_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

Hello Dear,
Thanks for the reply.All my debits are UK Based.No debits from Ireland.Do I need to go Irish Bankruptcy Law for UK DEbit.What is the key difference from Uk Bankruptcy Law with Irish Bankruptcy Law.Additionally My uk DMP goine well upto now.Please guide me for this Occasion.Thank you

Niobe Posted - 28 January 2015 : 15:55:27
Have a look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_Law_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland

Niobe Posted - 28 January 2015 : 15:52:56
Hi,

I believe that BR in Eire is different to that in the UK so I suggest you speak to an expert as soon as possible.

Nan.d Posted - 28 January 2015 : 15:50:06
quote:
Originally posted by Nan.d

quote:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you speak to an expert as I'm not sure on bankruptcy from NI - Viki who posts on here will be able to give you some free advice.

As far as I am aware you will have to put down the address where you are living unless you return to England.

Hello Dear,
Thank you for the reply.I am a British from Northern Ireland(Newry).Currently living in south Ireland.Going to Northireland for everyweekend.I have no more UK address because I left my house from newry.No jobs in UK.No claiming any benifits .All stopped by me(Child benifit and Child allowance ) because of moving to Ireland.My newry landlord dont want any link with his home.I have no rental arrear.My irish job also in critical situation now.Please help on this situation.
Thank you

Hello Dear,
All my debits are Unsecured.I have no assests.
Thank you

Nan.d Posted - 28 January 2015 : 15:49:05
quote:

I suggest that you speak to an expert as I'm not sure on bankruptcy from NI - Viki who posts on here will be able to give you some free advice.

As far as I am aware you will have to put down the address where you are living unless you return to England.

Hello Dear,
Thank you for the reply.I am a British from Northern Ireland(Newry).Currently living in south Ireland.Going to Northireland for everyweekend.I have no more UK address because I left my house from newry.No jobs in UK.No claiming any benifits .All stopped by me(Child benifit and Child allowance ) because of moving to Ireland.My newry landlord dont want any link with his home.I have no rental arrear.My irish job also in critical situation now.Please help on this situation.
Thank you

Viki.W Posted - 28 January 2015 : 15:14:04

Have you any assets? How is the debt plan going?

You will need to declare bankruptcy where your centre of main interest is and has been for the majority of the last six months.

I suggest you take advice as soon as you can.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Niobe Posted - 28 January 2015 : 10:46:54

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page