Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 CCJ's and council tax?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcoventry2 Posted - 14 February 2015 : 16:39:39
Hi all, I hope you are well :)

My partner is now wanting to go BR. she has a mortgage she can no longer afford to pay as well as 3 CCJ's (none of which were her doing) and she also has council tax being repaid to a baliffs.

I can not remember because personally I am 2 years past BR and back to mainstream bank accounts and credit cards, but can she go BR and this will all be written off?

She has stopped trying to pay towards her mortgage in preparation to pay the BR fee. I have explained how it all works for her and she really has tried but has come to this last resort

Thanks
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Niobe Posted - 03 March 2015 : 13:52:01
Glad she is sorted - hopefully this is the start of a new chapter in your lives.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

pcoventry2 Posted - 03 March 2015 : 13:18:36
Yes.

I spoke to James, He confirmed what we hoped he would. She went BR this morning. Job done.

Thanks for your advice everyone :)
Niobe Posted - 03 March 2015 : 08:42:50
Did you get it sorted?

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

pcoventry2 Posted - 02 March 2015 : 12:10:28
okay thanks talking to an expert now
Niobe Posted - 01 March 2015 : 19:03:57
It has certainly been that amount since 2012 having checked online.

Niobe Posted - 01 March 2015 : 19:00:11
I think it always was that amount.

pcoventry2 Posted - 01 March 2015 : 16:19:04
The CAB now say the amount you need to owe to go BR is now £750, is that true!?

Niobe Posted - 19 February 2015 : 09:26:54
Fingers crossed it all works out for you both.

pcoventry2 Posted - 19 February 2015 : 08:58:24
Thanks Viki and as discussed we can talk on Monday :)

Pete
Viki.W Posted - 18 February 2015 : 19:30:44
Just sent you a text pcoventry.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Niobe Posted - 18 February 2015 : 11:43:47
Good luck!

pcoventry2 Posted - 18 February 2015 : 11:27:37
Thanks. Im waiting for a call from her I hope.
Niobe Posted - 18 February 2015 : 10:35:11
Have a chat with Viki later and she'll advise you of the best way forward.

pcoventry2 Posted - 18 February 2015 : 10:20:02
That's the one thing that'a making her happy right now
Niobe Posted - 18 February 2015 : 10:18:22
Believe me - they will chase the other party once your partner goes BR. He will not get away with it!

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page