Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 credit report

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mistake09 Posted - 31 July 2015 : 16:58:42
hi everyone, I was declared BR in jan 09 and discharged in jan 10. afew weeks ago I saw my credit report had two of the defaulted accounts still on there and my score was a very poor category 501!! this was after getting a rebuild credit card last year and always making payments on time, two months ago I applied for a bit better card and it got accepted great news!! but still a very poor credit report, then I applied for a sim only phone contract and again excepted great!! so why a very poor score??!! after a phone call to Experian and advice to contact the bank in question ive checked my report today and the two accounts have disappeared and my score has risen from very poor 501 to very good 928!!! only afew point off excellent!! it makes me wish I would have done the credit report sooner and not bothered with the other stuff, im glad that all my bad history has finally gone and ive definatly changed way borrowing habits now, but my advice to everyone is pay the fee for the credit report and make the phone calls to the companys in question :-) good luck everyone, please remember BR helps, even when you think it cant
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Niobe Posted - 31 August 2015 : 15:36:05
Did you manage to get things sorted?

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

Blackie Posted - 31 August 2015 : 14:58:22
Hi mistake09

Unfortunately you do need to keep on nagging your creditors and banks until they update Experian. However it has all worked out fine and you can well and truly put the bankruptcy to bed.

Good luck from me.

John Blackadder

For help and advice on the easiest and most effective way to a debt free future, please telephone me on FREEPHONE 0800 298 0253
Viki.W Posted - 01 August 2015 : 08:32:21
Great news and good advice.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Niobe Posted - 31 July 2015 : 20:53:11
Hi,

That is brilliant news! Good luck for the future and please keep checking in to let us know how things are going for you.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page