Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Nearly Free

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
adogillo Posted - 21 November 2016 : 20:40:31
Hi All, well six years have now passed since going BR 10/11/10.Having looked on noddle,it says that there are no BR's against my wife's and my name.It it lists all of our debts,with all saying satisfied,does that mean they are off our credit scores or do we still need to contact the creditors to get them to remove them.We do have one problem, there is one on my wife's still says it's a default, even though it was listed in the Statement of Affairs.We have been searching high and low for our discharge certificates which we printed off as soon as available but we can't find them anywhere. Where can we get copies of the discharge certificates from? Sorry for the long post
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lisa Thomas Posted - 22 November 2016 : 09:51:16
Yes it was £60 last time I heard too. Speak to them in the first instance as the defaults should drop off automatically after 6 years anyway so don't see why you need your discharge cert. for that as they will have the start date on record.

Contact me on 01752 786800 or Lisa@nevilleco.co.uk
Niobe Posted - 22 November 2016 : 08:06:01
Brilliant news!

I believe you can get a copy of the discharge from the Insolvency Service but it will cost you I'm afraid. Last I heard it was £60.

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page