Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bankruptcy News
 bankruptcy news
 I did it yesterday
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Golf88
Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - 18 June 2010 :  23:45:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I registered my papers yesterday at 9.30am in Belfast and at 10am I had a date for next thursday at 11.30am. I want to thank everyone on here who has got me throught thus far. Especially BIG thanks to Michael Peoples (McCambridge Duffy) who has always been at the end of the phone and email everytime I reached out to him. Thank you Michael. I struggled and soul searched for 3 years whilst in a DMP and with £63k it was going nowhere fast. I don't think BR is an easy option nor a quick fix and for those who think it is has obviously never been through it. I have had several major operations over the past 6 years for tumours and always thought I was strong, I fought back and bounced back everytime BUT debt wiped the floor with me and those who judge those who go BR have obviously never had to make this drastic decision. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart because I struggled and poured my heart out late at night to forum members and you don't know me from Adam but you helped me, I was going to take the easy way out and almost did at one stage thinking i could go on no more. This time next week, i hope to start my new life and who knows where it might end up! My OH and I are speaking and who knows- maybe the worst won't happen in the end!!!

So again thank you and thank you Michael. Keep up the good work.
Jenny

Regards,
Golf88
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page