Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 archive
 bankruptcy postbag for july
 Done and Dusted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gordo

United Kingdom
185 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2008 :  14:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I posted before I went to the courts on Thursday 3rd. I was there for about one and half hours, and I would guess that 1 hour 20 mins was waiting for my turn.

There was a questipn over my rights to Fees remission, as I couldn't show that months bank statement, as the bank hadn't sent me one, they agreed to accept my letter proving incapacity benefit.

Other than that absolutely no problems, why the hell I got worried I do not know.

O/Rs office called me on the Friday spending approx 30mins in total, a very nice young lady, who informed there would be no orders or restrictions placed on me. Just waiting to recieve the paperwork from them along with the envelopes so I can send this increasing pile of letters to them.

If anybody is thinking about going BR, and are worried by the proceedure, don't it is painless and quite easy to go through, there about 15 people going through the proceedure while I ws there, of the 4 I chatted with 3 have e-mailed me. New friends with something in common.

Finally a dam great thanks to all on here who advised and encouraged me. would have been lost without that

JulianDonnelly

United Kingdom
325 Posts

Posted - 08 July 2008 :  15:33:58  Show Profile  Visit JulianDonnelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Gordo,

That's great news! Most people find the process a bit of an anticlimax .... the fear of the process is far worse than the reality.

Regards

Julian Donnelly
Spokesperson for www.Bankruptcyhelp.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page