Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 archive
 bankruptcy postbag for august
 NEED ADVICE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sarah.m

214 Posts

Posted - 10 August 2008 :  22:25:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi its me again, has anyone in this forum gone bankrupt at the sheffield courts.

if so can you help me, can you tell when you phone for a appointment how quick did you get one, and was you made bankrupt on that day and did you have to see the judge.

please help

rollercoaster

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 11 August 2008 :  09:24:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know about Sheffield but when you phone your local court to make sure that it is the right one they will tell you if it is appointment or just turn up, mine was just turn up, we didn't see the judge but it varies.
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 11 August 2008 :  12:05:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Just to add to this I went to Yeovil County Court and had to make my appointment beforehand. Again we did not see the Judge only the clerk allocated to check all our info, take our monies and swear the afrodavit. (I think thats how you spell it)
So like Rollercoaster says call them yourself just to make sure you get the correct and most upto date information, and try not to worry, its not as bad as you think, I have my Interview tom so will let everyone know how i get on.
Jo

"There is light at the end of the tunnel, if you cant find it, get a brighter torch!"

Edited by - Needafriend on 11 August 2008 12:06:02
Go to Top of Page

johns

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 11 August 2008 :  14:01:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by josilverplayboybunnie

Hi,
Just to add to this I went to Yeovil County Court and had to make my appointment beforehand. Again we did not see the Judge only the clerk allocated to check all our info, take our monies and swear the afrodavit. (I think thats how you spell it)
So like Rollercoaster says call them yourself just to make sure you get the correct and most upto date information, and try not to worry, its not as bad as you think, I have my Interview tom so will let everyone know how i get on.
Jo

"There is light at the end of the tunnel, if you cant find it, get a brighter torch!"

Go to Top of Page

johns

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 11 August 2008 :  14:04:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johns

quote:
Originally posted by josilverplayboybunnie

Hi,
Jo

Hi sorry about that, again mine was chester and i rung up 5 days before for the court i had to make appointment i saw the judge and that was on the 5th August, just this minute come off the phone from the or office and that is it untill further notice 11 days from start to finish

regards
john
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page