Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Your thoughts please! A new name "Mother Hen"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  17:16:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all i know i have recently changed my name to Needafriend but it has been brought to my attention that a name Like "Mother Hen" would be more appropriate.

Before i asked admin about it i wanted to know is anyone else had anything thoughts on the new name.

Please comment.

Thanks

Jo x

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Needafriend's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/

Edited by - Needafriend on 03 October 2008 17:27:32

digman

United Kingdom
319 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  17:28:11  Show Profile  Click to see digman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Hi Jo ,

You know my thoughts , with the advice , help and support you give people on this site you are just like a Mother Hen Looking After Her Chicks so to speak . !!

Andy & Hayley - :-)
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  17:41:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So thats a Yes from you 2.

Lets see if any others think its a good idea. I want to change over just wanted to see what others thought.

Jo x

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Mother Hen's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

Go to Top of Page

grantspants

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  18:20:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah why not Jo!
a change is good as a holiday they say. Cluck cluck
Go to Top of Page

eamonn

320 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  18:25:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi motherhen
go for it and thanks for all the help in the past in your other identities
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  18:29:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi you 2 i am glad to be of service.

I know i confuse people with the name changes but as time goes on it seems that i need some thing more in keeping with how i am.

Helping this site now i think i need the name Mother Hen as digman said to me thats how i seem to come accross looking after my litle chicks.

LOL

Jo x

"Mother Hen's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

Go to Top of Page

movin on
Average Member

United Kingdom
946 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  18:36:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will certainly agree with the new name - its very appropriate cos you do look after everyone that passes through.

Jenny

xx

The weights are coming off my shoulders very slowly, but making such a big diference !!
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  18:39:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jenny

You ok?

Jo x

Go to Top of Page

Nat

367 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  19:42:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like it Jo and think that you should change your name. How are you? you're always asking others, just nice to know that you are okay too.

Nat
x
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  20:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Nat

Im okish :-(

Just feeling a bit low, like s**t really. I am going through my "I have no life" phase again.

Its really depressing hubby goes to work has a social life, kids have school and their mates, what do i have. Yes i have this site and all my mates on here but its not the b****y same.

I feel so p****d of tonight. I could just pack my bags right now and just vanish, sod the lot of them.

Oh im sorry i am feeling sorry for myself, i would have started Year 2 this week and i wont be able to go back to uni as hubby wont try and adjust his job round me and the kids like i have always done for him. Asshole!!! He is.

Right thats my moan, time to be serious again and help others. No time to feel sorry for myself.

LOL

Mother Hen

Jo x

Go to Top of Page

end or teather

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  20:29:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Needafriend

Go for it, the site needs someone like you, mother hen sounds good,

keep up the good work.
Go to Top of Page

movin on
Average Member

United Kingdom
946 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  20:29:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jo

Im not too bad thanks - however i really have to agree with Nat

You always come here and are so loyal to everyone so i think every now and again you should be a little selfish and think about 'you'

I understand what you mean about being home with the children. My hubby is self employed and i always have to work round him and make sure the kids and him are ok before i get to do anything for myself. Its really hard and they just dont know what its like being the stay at home person.

I have got to add that my hubby has been fab since i realised how much debt i was actually in. I cannot think of anything else apart from my BR so he has been doing almost everything.

How old are your children - mine are 5 & 7

Take care

Jenny

xx

The weights are coming off my shoulders very slowly, but making such a big diference !!
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  20:34:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi thanks Jenny and EOT for the kind words.

My kids are 15 with learning difficulties and aspergors and twins nearly 9.

I dont like to moan, its only about every 2 to 3 months that things get to me, hubby whilst i love him just does not understand anything, he can be such a selfish twat and thats why i do this a lot as its my Job now and i love it, but i do forget about myself sometimes.

Dont get me wrong i dont 100% mind being at home but i want to go to work next year and i cant. Im stuck here, in these 4 walls no prospects, nothing.

Oh well sorry i dont mean to go on.:-(

Jo x
Mother Hen

Go to Top of Page

movin on
Average Member

United Kingdom
946 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  20:52:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jo

Please do not ever say you sorry for feeling down

You sound like your very busy with the children, my hubby is a twin and ive heard plenty of stories from when they were little and i can only say i think i understand how hard it is for you.

I have certainly come to the conclusion they are all the same - same as you i love my hubby to bits, however they really dont have a clue.

You can bend my ear anytime you like - its sometimes refreshing hearing other peoples worries or concerns.

Is there definitely no possibility of you workng next year - or maybe train to do something new....never say never Jo

XX

Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  21:08:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jenny

I will have to see what next year brings. Thanks for saying i should not apologise for being down.

I just feel anger i suppose, like its not fair, i have to be soooooo strong that everyone forgets about little ole me. :-(

I have done everything and i mean everything the bills, the forms, the BR and to be honest even after our holiday i feel exhausted.

I try and have peace at night, go up for a bath anything but im still bugged by them all.

Its not fair at all. Hubby i think keeps secrets from me and that i dont like. I want to think he is not but i cant help feeling that hes up to something not an affair just when he left me back in May its weird.

Oh well one day maybe one day i will be able to do something for me. :-)

Heres hoping :-)

LOL

Jo x
Mother Hen

Go to Top of Page

movin on
Average Member

United Kingdom
946 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  21:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well we certainly do not forget about you here - and i doubt that anybody will do at home. If he is anything like my hubby he never says what he thinks or feels - i always tell him hes bloody heartless !!

Things must be hard for the both of you at home with 3 children - we hardly even talk to each other some nights but unfortunately when you have children it always ends up like that.

If its something your really interested in doing then find out all the info and start leaving things lying around and talking about them more - you really should do something for you, no matter how little it is. I sound like a big expert on 'me time', but im certainly not that. I have just started a teaching assistant course and its what i have needed for a long time.

Ang get a padlock with sound proofing that may help when your in the bath ;-)

xx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page