Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 My wife was made bankrupt 4 years ago
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  14:06:06  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
orrr... me n my family are so happy, happy, happy... xX

one~er the best days of my life... this is... xX

a very happy ending to a very sad story... xX

thankyou all for helping me n my mark through this... xX yous are all good people xX

my kind regards always lil shaza n markm... xX :)
Go to Top of Page

ElleB
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  14:27:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your posts this afternoon have made me smile - you are obviously very happy, and deservedly so.

I am so chuffed for you both, bet you can't wait to get your keys and move back HOME!!!!

xxx
Go to Top of Page

chester2005
Average Member

United Kingdom
786 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  15:00:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well done and congratulations you can enjoy your weekend now .
Is there any chance you'll be back home for Easter holidays?

Dave

Don't worry or know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.
Life's too short!!!
Go to Top of Page

John

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  15:21:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

well done Mark & Sharon I think it's safe to say that everyone on here is delighted for you both.
Have a great weekend....lots of planning to do now for the move back home which in itself is usually a real headache. My guess is that your move will go with a smile.
Will speak to you both again soon.

John White
England Jackman & Spacey
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  15:41:46  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well Thanks everyone... xX

This very happy lady... is just over the moon... lol... n really cannot remember the last time i ever felt this way !!!

Im so looking forward to spending the weekend with my family... We wont be having just a few drinks tonight... lol xX we are so happy, happy, happy... xX I still carnt believe... yipeeeeeeeeeee !!! xX
my kids are off school for the easter holidays... am goner enjoy them so much... xX plus i got my little helpers... xX lots of boxes to pack... xX
shud be fun... lol xX

No we wont be back in our home for easter... but will be very busy... preparing !!! for our journey ahead... xX This house we living in doesnt seem as bad to us now... as we no we going home soon... xX

well my good people Thanks again... xX
We,ll be having a drink... for everyone of uz on this forum & thinking of uz lots too... xX

my regards always lil shaza. xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  15:52:14  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well i've just spoke to the trustee clerk, it took 3 phone calls just to get through again.( she was busy, she was out to lunch).

She said that all was ok, got the ok from my building society and there solisitor, they want to wait till the banker draft is cashed before they will give me my keys back, once it is cashed they will give me a ring and give me an appointment to pick them up!Then they will get the paper work drawen up to change the land registry back and roberts you uncle's brother!
The house is ours!!!

Thanks for everyone's help and support.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Skippy
forum expert

United Kingdom
3290 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  16:10:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations, and good luck with the move xxx

Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, today is the present, a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/

22 IPA payments made, 14 to go - on the home straight!
Go to Top of Page

leahk

117 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  16:27:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been following your plight and am so happy for you and your family.
Congratulations! xx
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  16:58:45  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
THANKS SOME MORE MY GOOD PEOPLE !!!

LIL SHAZA N CO... xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  17:01:22  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

timendi~causcrest~nesire !!! xX
Go to Top of Page

leakie

United Kingdom
158 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  17:22:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark and Shazza
I am so happy for you and your kids,
It's brighten up my day even more,
all the best

Leakie
Go to Top of Page

Niobe
Administrator

United Kingdom
4590 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  17:23:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is fantastic news! So glad it has all been sorted in your favour.

Enjoy your house and good luck for the future.

The glimmer gets brighter all the time

Jan
xx
Go to Top of Page

sonia
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - 04 April 2009 :  07:40:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank the lord for miracles. I am very pleased for you both. Put all this down to experience and build on your future together. I am just so sorry that so many people have to go through so much unnecessary suffering, but its all over now.

I have been following your story for a few days and not only did it make me sad but also very mad, but very happy you guys made it.

Good luck with building your future back up again, and put this down to trial n error.

God Bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 04 April 2009 :  13:52:55  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Sonia... xX

Just wana say THANKS hun... xX

Youve been an insperation to me... from the first day you posted a reply to our affairs,,, on this forum... Im so grateful to you & everyone else on the forum... xX
Without yous all... the help,,, the support,,, the kind words from you & all... have helped us so much... on this living nightmare weve been in !!!
Every step of the way... to tell you the truth... ive lived with it for so long... i my self carnt believe its over... (feel like im dreaming)lol xX

Im so happy, happy, happy... Its unreal how I feel... haha xX (never felt like this in so long)

I my self cannot believe how real people can thinks its ok to trete others in trouble... (say its there job) The way me & my family have been trete throughout!!! xX The powers of a trustee,,, & every thing else that comes with them... is so powerful & cruel in every single way... Iv felt so bad & a failure throught my ordeal !!! for 5 years... Theyve tortured me n my life through out !!! They made me so weak... Every step of there way... When ya love ya family so much & are always in control of ya life... these people take over !!! Its totally out of ya control... they shatter ya world... & ruin every thing you had !!! they make you feel so useless & worthless... N there powers... Theres nothing you can do till they finshed with you !!! ??? They tell you its law !!! ???

Im 1n of the lucky ones i suppose !!! ive come out of mine... (but still cannot believe) okkay !!!
some people loss every thing & have to start again !!! (they hit rock bottom & are never the same again) !!! ???

Any way enough of me winging & going on... Im a very lucky happy lady... I know !!! My sad story,,, with a very happy ending,,, is reAly over... lol xX
I know now... My life has got to get better n hopefully 100% normal again !!!

THE ONLY WAY IS UP... xX

THANKS AGAIN SONIA & ALL... xX IM REALLY GRATEFUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY... xX

FOR NOW... my good people... goodbye... xX

My Regards Always lil Shaza. xX (markm,s mrs) :)
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 04 April 2009 :  16:34:30  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

timendi~causcrest~nesire xX
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page