•Bankruptcy Information Center
•What is Bankruptcy?
•Is Bankruptcy right for me?

•How to declare Bankruptcy?
•What happens to my assets?
•Bankruptcy and credit rating


•Bankruptcy News

Media Room:
•Press releases
•Media Coverage

•About BankruptcyHelp
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Forum Questions
 Hi am currently in Thailand and wish to declare Bankruptcy.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2014 :  06:14:11  Show Profile  Visit Polly.d's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi am curretnly in Thailand and wish to declare Bankrupcy how would I do this?


United Kingdom
4590 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2014 :  08:17:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to the forum.

How long have you been living in Thailand? I presume that you want to declare BR in the UK.

Can you give us some more details about your circumstances?

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant

Go to Top of Page

forum expert

United Kingdom
565 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2014 :  09:11:21  Show Profile  Visit Blackie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Polly.d

As Niobe points out, the forum needs more details.
The rule of thumb is that if you have lived in Thailand for less than 3 years, you can make yourself bankrupt in The High Court in London. You can either do this yourself or there are specialist companies who will represent you if you do not wish to return to the UK.

For help and advice on the easiest and most effective way to a debt free future, please telephone me on FREEPHONE 0800 298 0253
Go to Top of Page

forum expert

United Kingdom
2211 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2014 :  09:28:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Polly,

As Niobe and Blackie have said, please can you post a bit more info or call an expert for a chat.

Viki Warbrooke
Vincent Bond & Co
If you would like free advice on all options available and help with your bankruptcy petition please contact me at http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06