•Bankruptcy Information Center
•What is Bankruptcy?
•Is Bankruptcy right for me?

•How to declare Bankruptcy?
•What happens to my assets?
•Bankruptcy and credit rating


•Bankruptcy News

Media Room:
•Press releases
•Media Coverage

•About BankruptcyHelp
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Informing Local Authority?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Senior Member

1030 Posts

Posted - 03 September 2008 :  12:46:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I know, but admin are busy people and from experience it can take a few days to set up. Just from being on other (non BR related!) forums, PMs are really helpful. As I said, though, just a suggestion. You guys do a fab job!

CG. x
Go to Top of Page

Junior Member

United Kingdom
325 Posts

Posted - 03 September 2008 :  12:47:40  Show Profile  Visit JulianDonnelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi CG,

There are no current plans for PMs, but that's not to say it's something we won't look at in the future.

Julian Donnelly
Spokesperson for www.Bankruptcyhelp.org.uk
Don't forget the helpline on 0800 078 9367
Go to Top of Page

Junior Member

United Kingdom
192 Posts

Posted - 03 September 2008 :  16:30:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!apologies for the interruption.
Just want to clarify please with regards to council tax.If we go BR and then decide to move abroad,are we still liable to pay the whole Council tax from now till feb or march?I pay my CC monthly basis.
Many thanks for the answer.
Go to Top of Page

Junior Member

329 Posts

Posted - 03 September 2008 :  16:52:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
will you continue to own the property???
Go to Top of Page

Junior Member

United Kingdom
192 Posts

Posted - 04 September 2008 :  00:31:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Zoe
No,unfortunately.we wish to hand the keys back to the mortgage company.
hope to hear from you.thanks
Go to Top of Page

Junior Member

329 Posts

Posted - 04 September 2008 :  08:06:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you have left the property and it is vacant you can at least get a 6 month exemption.
Will the property be repossessed? if so the responsisbility will pass to them. When will you leave your house???
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06