Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Your thoughts please! A new name "Mother Hen"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tracy_b

United Kingdom
457 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2008 :  22:00:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jo,
I think Mother Hen is a really good new name for you. I certainly look to you for help and guidence and isn't that what a mother hen does? Dont get too down youve been through a major life experience and come out the other side and still find time to help people. I'm having major wobbles about going BR next Thurs but i wouldn't have got this far without you lot.

Take care and change the name

Tracy x
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 04 October 2008 :  07:09:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks MW and Tracy

I am feeling a little better today although i have a sore throat, blocked nose and a major headache. I think im coming down with one of the kids colds that they have kindly passed over to me.

That might explain why i felt so bad yesterday, i am going to try and spend a day in bed, let hubby look after the kids for a change.

I emailed admin to change me name but heard nothing as of yet, so watch this space.

I am sorry for ranting yesterday and Digman i want to thank you also for your kind words. As you all know i gave up my Nursing Career as the debts and homelife just did not work at the time and after i did my NVQ3 in Nursing Care in 2005 i have always wanted to "Make a difference" and even though im not learning now to be an RGN i am happy to give help to all that are on here.

It is my plesure as always to offer to assist where i can and to also learn new things to.

I know im not perfect no one is, im just so glad that i have my "Virtual Family" to keep me strong and give me a reason not to give up.

So to all of my extended family on this forum i want to say a

"Big Thank You"

LOL

Jo x
Mother Hen

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Mother Hen's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/
Go to Top of Page

Nat

367 Posts

Posted - 04 October 2008 :  07:40:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jo

Sorry, only read your posts just now, no idea you were feeling so down. I have twins as well, mine are 11 and just started secondary school. I know what it's like not being able to do a job that you would really love to do. Up until the start of this year i was doing a job that i absolutely loved but i changed as being a single mum and managing the hours; they weren't particularly long, just awkward shifts, made it all so difficult. I don't mind the job that i do now, certainly don't love it though! Maybe you could look at doing something part time, it might not be a job that you would really want but it might perk you up being out and about and meet people and make friends. As good as a site is like this it's not the same as the "real thing" if you know what i mean.

If you want i could ask admin to give you my email address and we could swap numbers if you want.

take care
Nat
x

Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 04 October 2008 :  09:10:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Nat

I will do that get a messagae to admin although there is other trying to get admin to exchange emails so i dont know how long it will be.

Im full of cold today my head is in such pain, my sinuses are agony and i feel like poo.

Oh well at least im not being a nagging old cow today. Hubby can take on the kids needs for a change and give me a rest.

LOL

Jo x
Mother Hen

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Mother Hen's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

Go to Top of Page

Nat

367 Posts

Posted - 04 October 2008 :  09:23:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI Jo
Will do. Tuck yourself up and drinks loads!!
Nat
x
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 04 October 2008 :  09:43:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Nat

I am going too.

Take care.

Jo x
Mother Hen

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page