Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Moonbeevers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jelly4toes
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2009 :  08:47:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how often do moonbeaver contact you once an ipa has been agreed and how often do you have to submit wage slips do they ask for all the wage slips.and do you have to submit new soa's .My other question is can they undo the allowances etc that has been agreed with the or.
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2009 :  08:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jelly4toes

Moonbeever will ask for your wages slips monthly until an NT code IPA has been set up and then they will make sure that you have the standing order info to send the agreed amount.

If there is a change of circumstance like we did my OH had a payrise then we had to resend them to them so that they could adjust the amount.

If your in an Income IPA then you would have to inform them about any changes like less money on your wages or a big enough payrise to warrant a change to any agreed amount.

I called mine the other day they know the NT code is now in place and dont need to see any more slips unless they ask or i tell them of a big change.

Jo
x

Needafriend says:

Just always remember one thing, Your not alone, your not the first and you wont be the last.

22 Weeks down

30 to go

For more info on how i have come through bankruptcy and for links to help, you can read my blog here called:~ Needafriend's Info on Bankruptcy :-)

http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/
Go to Top of Page

jelly4toes
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2009 :  11:18:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went brupt in march 08 so the nil tax code thing was for and up to april 08.I understand that this means i won't have to deal with that aspect when the ipa collections gets sent to moonbeavers.Can someone tell me how often i will therefore have to send wage slips to them and I would also like to know whether they can start making any changes or objecting to what the or has allowed you as allowable expenses.This is so traumatic to deal with as my income is variable.
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2009 :  11:20:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I J4T

Did you get an income IPA?

Jo
x

Needafriend says:

Just always remember one thing, Your not alone, your not the first and you wont be the last.

22 Weeks down

30 to go

For more info on how i have come through bankruptcy and for links to help, you can read my blog here called:~ Needafriend's Info on Bankruptcy :-)

Go to Top of Page

jelly4toes
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2009 :  11:41:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes i think thats right i haven't signed it yet the or is making it clear if i don't she will suspend my dishcharge and make life difficult.I am a bit worried that i agree to it then it goes off to moonwhatsits and they unpick it.I know the nt code wasn't applied properly last year then i got a letter freom ir to say they had paid the tax to or.
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2009 :  11:45:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi J4T

Thats right as your BR was near the end of the financial year there would have been no time to set it up so that ones out of the way.

The IPA for your income, what dont you agree to on it as it may be worth calling the helpline and asking them to go through it with you, if you dont agree then the OR will suspend discharge and can ultimately go for the next step an IPO where by the COURT orders that you pay that amount.

Jo
x

Needafriend says:

22 Weeks down

30 to go

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page