Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 Discharge notice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dez

United Kingdom
87 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2010 :  20:39:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

Just two questions if anyone can help me, about 4 weeks ago I had a letter with a statement of affairs form from the O/R telling me they are applying for early discharge, how will I know when or if I get my early discharge?

I called moon and beever to see if they still want my wage slips the lady said no because my nil tax code as finished, I then called the O/R office to see what I need to do now because my nil tax code has finished, the lady on reception did not put me through to the person dealing with my case even though I asked to and she told me not to send pay slips.

I am lost now as what to do? I have only been B/R for nearly 6 months, so any help on here would be great as I am so worried as what to do next?

Best wishes

Dez

debtinfo
forum expert

2826 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2010 :  20:42:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You will get a letter if the Early Discharge goes through. It will also update on the insolvency register.

For the next few months you are just waiting, If they want you to do anything they will let you know
Go to Top of Page

Dez

United Kingdom
87 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2010 :  20:49:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many thanks for your reply, this week I had a small pay rise so I need to tell the O/R about this?
Go to Top of Page

Dez

United Kingdom
87 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2010 :  21:03:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just one more thing please, my nil tax code has just ended if my pay rise leaves me with money to pay the O/R what would happen? and if they did make me start payiny a IPA how many would i have to make? if I got my early discharge from B/R and my overtime at work came back would I have to declair this to the O/R even if I have had my early discharge?

I hope you can understand my question as this is really worrying me

Thanks

Dez
Go to Top of Page

Skippy
forum expert

United Kingdom
3290 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2010 :  23:04:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you have had a pay rise you need to let the OR know. They will send you a new I & E form, and if you have £100 or more disposable income you will have to pay a percentage of it into an IPA, which would last for 36 months from your first payment. If you agree an IPA with the OR you will be contacted by Moon Beever, who are a firm of solicitors who collect payments for the OR.

If you are discharged with an IPA and your circumstances change you will need to advise the OR, but if you are discharged without an IPA you won't.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realise that we cannot eat money.

33 IPA payments made, 3 to go - the end is in sight!
Go to Top of Page

Dez

United Kingdom
87 Posts

Posted - 16 April 2010 :  04:28:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Many thanks for all your help on here its good to know you are there to answer the questions

Dez
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page