Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 New Questions
 Forum Questions
 The forms...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

got there

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 12 October 2008 :  19:54:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have submitted my forms and now printed 3 copies, the problem is I put the car in the any other property section as read the bit about do you own a motor wrong and thought if you had disposed on one in the last 12 months so put no where I should have put yes and detailed the car. I have crossed out the cross in the No box and crossed the yes box and written in details of the car etc.

Also the other essential payments box i wrote in £90 to cover life/household/car tax and repairs and detailed others in the box seperately which totals up to £248.00 plus the £90. The total at the bottom of the sheet doesnt include the extras (£248). I have clearly detailed them in the box. Do you think this is okay??

Sorry if I have lost anyone along the way - x

eamonn

320 Posts

Posted - 12 October 2008 :  20:20:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi gettingthere
good luck with your br the form's should be ok and you will be able to discuss them with or after during your interview,again best wishes
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 12 October 2008 :  20:45:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi GT

I would not worry just tell the OR at time of initial call or interview.

Best of luck

Jo x
Your Mother Hen :-)

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Mother Hen's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

http://debtfreejo.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/
Go to Top of Page

tracy_b

United Kingdom
457 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  11:14:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi gettingthere,

If you have tippex use it to make sure the X is in right box, then let court clerk know and he will sign it.
For your other expenses the total amount should be the 248 and 90 added together. tippex out the 90 and put 338 in the essential box make sure the end total includes the whole of th £338. show again to the clerk who will mark it.

Tracy X
Go to Top of Page

tracy_b

United Kingdom
457 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  11:18:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Make sure you do all the copies so that when you speak to the OR you have the same information. Please don't worry about it though cause i made mistakes and the clerk at the court said everyone does and as long as he can see where the tippex has been used he is happy to sign for it.

Tracy X
Go to Top of Page

got there

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  17:08:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that Tracy, have tippexed the two bits and corrected it on all 3 copies. One more question when do you sign the forms do you have to sign them at court??

thanks in advance x
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  18:33:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi GT

You must always wait till you are at the court to sign the forms as they are witnessed by the clerk and you have to swear on the bible.

Jo x

Please visit my blog for info on how I got here and other information to guide you through from my experience called:

"Mother Hen's New Debt Free Life with Links and added info on Bankruptcy!" available to view at:

Go to Top of Page

tracy_b

United Kingdom
457 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  18:49:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi GT,

We were given the choice to have a religious swearing or non religious, I must admit that with all the praying both hubby and i have done over the past weeks we thought perhaps a religious was the best option!
As Jo says sign the form at the court, take your money for the fees and thats it.
Good Luck
Tracy X X
Go to Top of Page

got there

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  18:53:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jo and Tracy. All done now and in a folder ready for Court along with my IVA failure letter. Will be getting money out tommorrow, so no last minute panics.

Thanks for all your help, I am going to try and forget about it now til its all over. I am in court at 10am so have arrange to meet a friend for lunch at 1.30pm to wind down. lol x
Go to Top of Page

tracy_b

United Kingdom
457 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  18:55:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats a good idea.
Good luck GT.
TracyX X
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  19:28:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GT,

Best of luck for tomorrow make sure that you meet up with a friend and most of all let us know how it all goes.

Jo x

Go to Top of Page

got there

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  19:45:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jo, I'm not up til Friday 17th as it were, but thanks and I will definately post on here afterwards, you have all been a rock since I found this site, as probably can be said for everyone who has found this forum. xx
Go to Top of Page

Needafriend

United Kingdom
344 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2008 :  19:55:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry GT

Blonde moment!:-)

Just getting in there first.

Jo x

Go to Top of Page

got there

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 15 October 2008 :  17:37:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had to make a few alterations (done with tippex) as tracy advised. All done now, money ready. Savings account cleared as will be losing this.

I going to have a glass of wine and watch TV after kids gone to bed and relax tonight as I know I will be on eggshells tommorrow night lol. x
Go to Top of Page

tracy_b

United Kingdom
457 Posts

Posted - 15 October 2008 :  18:24:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent GT,

Enjoy your wine! What time are you going on Friday. I like to know so that i think of whoever is going through it.
Good luck, i'm sure you'll be fine

Tracy XX
Go to Top of Page

got there

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 15 October 2008 :  18:39:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Tracy, its 10am - childminder has my youngest all day from 8.30-3pm so going out to lunch afterwards hopefully lol. My ex is coming to court with me as moral support (im gonna need it). we are still very amicable for the kids sake, he and my mom who couldnt come are the only ones who know about it (other than everyone on here lol) x
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page