Other:
•About BankruptcyHelp
•Links
•Contact us
•Debt Glossary
•Insolvency jobs

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Ask a debt question
See the last 250 posts
Watch video on how to use forum
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 archive
 Forum Questions
 My wife was made bankrupt 4 years ago
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2009 :  13:48:15  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all... thanks everyone...

Well ive carmed down... weve had a proffessional advice and help... on what... we can do next!!! we are waiting for an answer from the trustee...

SO STRESSED...

so its another day!!! my mark is ok... thats the main thing...

my regards lil shaza. xX (marks wife)
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2009 :  14:59:22  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just to let you all know,

I have just come off the phone with the trustee clerk, she now says that i can pay the 19.5k, if i pay it by bankers draft first thing tomorrow.
But they will keep my keys until it is cashed, next friday.
So i'm on the up again now! What a rollercoster ride this is, it has got to stop sooner or later!

They have certainly changed there tune for some reason, since this morning.

I have also called my building society to tell them that i'm am calling down in the morning to pay the mortgage up to date, they said fine.

Can i just thank everyone again for all you help and support, i thought my world had ended again when the clerk said that they had excepted a higher offer.
I will update again in the morning after i've been to the solisitors and dropped the draft off.

Mark :)
Go to Top of Page

sonia
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2009 :  15:18:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi markm & sharon, if I was you I would contact my local M.P and bring it their attention of how you have been are being treated. When you contact these legalised crooks do everything in writing. You should have always contacted them in writing and send recorded delivery. They know exactly what they are doing and they think they are allowed to get away with it.
Don't worry sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to get back up again, I know exactly how your feeling because I have been their and although at the moment it seems like the end of the world, it ain't.
I am not sure exactly how to advise you because things are so far long down the line, if I knew earlier maybe I could have helped you some more. But as soon as you come out of this nightmare put in a complaint of every little detail you can about what has happened and how you were trying your best.
If you shout loud enough you will be heard, maybe a bit late but your'll get there.
I have come a long since what had happened to me so I can only say from my own personnel experience on how I feel. Try not to panic too, try and stay calm, and keep a note like I keep saying it will come in handy. Don't be bullied, stand your ground, by the way these trustees are only human and not above the law. If they can execute Kings (Saddam Hussain) for breaking the laws then I am sure we'll find some kind of punishment for theses trustees one day.
For any trustee reading this plesae do not take a personnel offence. I am just on about the one who Ihad dealings with, and is currently under investigation by the authorities, god has answered my prayers early. (where's the smiley face)?
take care I wish you luck and to anyone else going through this hell.
P;S I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD START EDUCATING THEMSELVES ABOUT THE LAW IN THIS COUNTRY, EITHER BY THE INTERNET, READING, GOING TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY, ANYWHERE. ONCE YOU KNOW ENOUGH THEN YOU ARE READY TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST ALL THESE SO CALLED LAWMEN OF SOCIETY WHO THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT GRADUATE OR DO NOT HAVE A MILLION DEGREES THAT YOU ARE TOO THICK AND DUMB TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF,
WELL #### THEM ALL I SAY AND GET YOURSELF EQUIPPED WITH KNOWLEDGE SO YOU DON'T EVER GO THROUGH ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN

BYE FOR NOW XXXXXX

Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2009 :  15:42:13  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Sonia. xX

THANKS SO MUCH... xX

May i say u make me laugh so much... on the way you express & put things over...
& that every word u say is true...
you have obviously been through it your self & your experience n all... Has acctually made you a stronger person... :)

WELLCOME TO MY WORLD... N THANKS AGAIN

My regards always lil shaza. (facebook) xX

Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2009 :  15:47:58  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

timendi~causcrest~nescire xX
Go to Top of Page

sonia
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2009 :  21:17:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No worries markm, least I made you laugh through all this. Your get through this mate, remember your not the only one, and sometimes in can take a few words of encouragement from someone to help you de-stress. Like I said before be strong and stay focused, your'll look back soon and hopefully your be able to see your still alive.
I am sure there are thousands of people out there in a much worse position, just think about those poor people who ain't got access to internet and got no one to share their sorrows. Look at all the good things you have in your life at the mo, you can always build on your future again. I mean if you done it once why can't you do it again this time time with a little more caution. You must learn to forgive and forget each others mistakes that's what makes a good relationship stronger, problems come and go but finding a good partner is rare, and by the sound of things you 2 are quite cool together.
Don't worry about bankruptcy stigma or all the other crap that goes with it, look around the whole worlds in the toilet at the mo, and you ain't standing out alone anywhere.
Take care for now, I should send you some superman pills xxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by - sonia on 02 April 2009 21:19:33
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  09:42:53  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi All... xX

well feel alot better today...
wana thank everyone again for yesterday...
mark is on his way to pay the trustee full & final settlement...
yipeee... xX
fingers crossed for us... that all goes to plan...
surely nothing can go wrong today !!!
will let yous al no,,, when we sorted...
ok for now... my good people...

my regards lil shaza n co... xX
Go to Top of Page

Niobe
Administrator

United Kingdom
4590 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  09:44:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck Mark.

You deserve a break.

The glimmer gets brighter all the time

Jan
xx
Go to Top of Page

leakie

United Kingdom
158 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  09:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark & Shazza
Hope it all goes well today,
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

All the best

Leakie
Go to Top of Page

sonia
Starting Member

28 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  11:03:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news, I am truly happy that your happy today.
Take care & god bless and may you now find the happiness that you both deserve after getting yourselves free from these wretched claws of the devil himself
Go to Top of Page

Skippy
forum expert

United Kingdom
3290 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  11:56:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's really good news. I wish you both all the luck in the world for the future xxx

Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, today is the present, a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.bankruptcyhelp.org.uk/

22 IPA payments made, 14 to go - on the home straight!
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  12:22:02  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
THANKS SO MUCH... EVERYONE... xX

Mark isnt back yet... "hope all is ok" xX

MY STOMACH,S ON FULL SPIN NOW... lol... xX
Wish he were back... xX

I will let all know... soon as hez back...

for now my good people... xX

my regards lil shaza... xX THANKS AGAIN... xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  12:24:15  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

timendi~causcrest~nescire !!! xX
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  13:51:55  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all... xX

my mark just been on the phone... xX

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE !!! xX

Cannot believe it... lol... am buzzzing so much... i cannot believe... my nightmare is over... xX
5 years of hell is over for me & my family... xX
i thought my world had ended... just before xmas... when i lost my fight against keeping my family home... xX not that i can remember much that day coming back from the courts !!! thick of snow !!! my locks changed n a for sale sign up in my garden... xX my little girl had been sent home from school... in the middle of them changing the locks... & was building a snow man in our garden...
I didnt know where to go n where we were staying that night !!! my mark was in Holland & didnt even know... xX :(

THEY,D WON... & TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD...

NOW TODAY... xX IV GOT IT BACK... xX I NEVER THOUGHT ID EVER GET IT BACK... xX xX xX

AM CHUFFFED... lol xX

my regards always lil shaza... xX :)
Go to Top of Page

markm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2009 :  13:58:20  Show Profile  Click to see markm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

timendi~causcrest~nescire !!! xX :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
bankruptcyhelp.org.uk Forum © bankruptcyhelp Go To Top Of Page